Honored Contributor

New (to me) size Mirage candle found

In my shopping adventure this weekend, I found a grey Mirage mottled candle, just like the ones on Q, but this one was 5 inches tall, but only 3 inches in diameter (Q's set of two has four inch diameter candles). It was $21 dollars (so the two at Q, sold as a set are a great price).

I picked it up and put it with the two others I have. I love the three of them together, and the smaller diameter gives some dimension to the grouping. 

I wish the store had other colors, but this was the only one with the mottled wax. 

I also have noticed some places we frequent have Luminaras in three sizes. The way Q is always telling us to buy/display things in threes, I'd think they'd carry more 9 inch candles. They are expensive, but being able to group Luminaras (or Mirage) by threes, with varying heights is a really complete and statement making look.

Respected Contributor

Re: New (to me) size Mirage candle found

I really want the seafoam green to go with my coastal decor.  The blue could work as well.  I haven't tried Mirage yet.  Since I am off work today, it is a safe bet I will be ordering a set before the sun goes down!  

Valued Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

I really want the seafoam green to go with my coastal decor.  The blue could work as well.  I haven't tried Mirage yet.  Since I am off work today, it is a safe bet I will be ordering a set before the sun goes down!  

BTS-I ordered the Seafoam Mirage candle set H205807 last week and they should be here by Friday, hopefully. I haven't tried the Mirage yet either, but the price was good and I have the seafoam color in our Mbed and bath. Hard to find that color in a flameless candle. I am really excited to get them. Hope the battery life is good. 

Respected Contributor

@country gal, I can't wait for your review after you get them.  The seafoam green can take many different hues & I won't order yet until you get yours.  Oh, the suspense...!

Honored Contributor

@country gal wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

BTS-I ordered the Seafoam Mirage candle set H205807 last week and they should be here by Friday, hopefully. I haven't tried the Mirage yet either, but the price was good and I have the seafoam color in our Mbed and bath. Hard to find that color in a flameless candle. I am really excited to get them. Hope the battery life is good. 

@country gal

I think you will be pleased. I love this line of candles, and they are Candle Impressions, so the battery life is really great! Let us know what you think when you get them.

Oh, and the best part is the programmable timers. I wish all flameless candles had programmable timers.