Super Contributor

New product- Camoflauge company

Just saw an intro to the new products, the newest is from a company called the Camoflauge Company and I have to say they are the ugliest products I have ever seen- can't wait to see the reviews on them if anyone buys any of them

Honored Contributor

Re: New product- Camoflauge company

I think this grill cover is beautiful.  Or you can choose daisies.

The Camouflage Company Classic Barbecue Grill Cover - V35514

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just looked at them, and while I wouldn't be interested in the products I don't find them ugly.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

They are pretty, love the english ladies.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I have several things from the Camouflage Company and they area super great quality, pretty patterns and very functional. 

I have some of the larger grocery tote things, and they are so well made. I have the little zip up thing for makeup (well that isn't what I use it for) and it too is very well made and super handy. 

I just ordered the grocery totes that fold up into themselves today, on clearance and free shipping. They are smaller than traditional shopping bags, very thin and light, fold up super small to carry in purse or pocket easily. I'm excited for the smaller size, as I think it will be great for a lot of applications.

My mom has even more things, like their big storage totes and bags. All are very nice.

The ladies drive my nuts, always talking over each other and the host. But I like their products a lot.