Honored Contributor

Re: New coastal themed line coming to QVC

@Kachina624 wrote:

Coastal is not really popular here in the middle of New Mexico.  I'll pass.

Your post has got me truly LOL, @Kachina624 

I'll probably even remember it right before I fall asleep and start chuckling again.

THANKS!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Wish I had a home on a coast somewhere for some coastal decor! 

Honored Contributor

I live on the coast so this line does interest me...thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

Truly, when I viewed her items for the first time yesterday, coastal did not cross my mind. I even started a thread about Lauren McBride. I'm quite dense, because I was thinking she aimed for a soft, but rustic look. Was I off!!

Trusted Contributor

I'm in Florida but do not use coastal decor except in my powder room and guest bath.  Think it looks kind of silly and out of place unless used in a beach home on the coast.  I'm several miles from ocean and prefer using my traditional "up north" furniture and decor.  Personal choice.  I also do not pay much heed to these young women who see themselves as instant expert decorators. Everyone wanting to be next Joanna Gaines.  This lady should perhaps consider staying in her chosen health care career - certainly need nurses in today's world. 

Valued Contributor

NO T INTERESTED  

Respected Contributor

Feel her prices are too high !  Who in the right mind would spend fifty to sixty dollars for 2 throw pillows in these uncertain economic times ??

Honored Contributor

In fairness, pricing was done prior to the current circumstances having reared their repulsive head... That said, were we in a better place, I still wouldn't pay the going rate for most of her goods... I simply don't like them... While I realize 'coastal' (along with 'farmhouse') will probably be a long term decorating style 'staple' it still seems to me that, once again, QVC is sort of late to the fair... 'Coastal' (along with 'farmhouse') seems so two years ago...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@Reever I checked out those items, I would rename it Boring Coastal.  Didn't see a thing that I would want & my place is all about Coastal.  Money saved $$$!!!

Respected Contributor

Have to admit, I have never heard of this women or her brand.  I took a look at her products. They just look like everyday items to me. Niether the colors nor items have a coastal vibe about them.  I love coastal decor.  This brand doesn't do it for me.