Respected Contributor

Re: New coastal themed line coming to QVC

Seeing we all have our own personal choices, I prefer coastal/cottagey.  No, I don't live on the coast (about 2 hr. ride).  I prefer the colors & style.

Nature's art of coastal scenes are beautiful.  Our home is one of compromise .. so, my coastal theme doesn't take over the whole house.

I haven't checked out this new sight of decor.  Don't need to.  I do appreciate other styles as well, but I still gravitate to coastal.

Makes me happy.

Respected Contributor

@sceniccoast wrote:

Seeing we all have our own personal choices, I prefer coastal/cottagey.  No, I don't live on the coast (about 2 hr. ride).  I prefer the colors & style.

Nature's art of coastal scenes are beautiful.  Our home is one of compromise .. so, my coastal theme doesn't take over the whole house.

I haven't checked out this new sight of decor.  Don't need to.  I do appreciate other styles as well, but I still gravitate to coastal.

Makes me happy.

Many of us prefer rustic country with dark woods, roosters  etc.   We do not like Coastal.  To each their own as long as you are happy. I know a lot of 20-somethings seem to like the open concept look and it drives me crazy.  Young people today are buying more home than they need and paying an arm and  leg to heat and cool it.

Honored Contributor

very interested in coastal themed items and designs.

i took a peek, but not a lot to choose from at this time.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The only thing in this line I like enough to potentially buy is this lamp and even that's a stretch. Besides, I don't need another lamp.

28" Blue Glass Table Lamp with Shade by Lauren McBride - H223903

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Except for the plain lanterns, nothing gave a vibe of coastal.  More like a breezy fresh air look which is refreshing.  Maybe she'll have more later.  I wish her well and hope she pulls more interesting items together toward that fresh air look. 

I live on the coast, even we get tired of the usual coastal look that flooded the market, including lanterns.  I avoid it, myself. I don't understand a beach home with a sign on the wall that says "BEACH".  Like they need that to know for sure where they are.  LOL 

Respected Contributor

I love her set of baskets that unfortunatately are not available at this time.

H222619

They have nice texture and size.

Occasional Contributor

Not a fan of anything Lauren McBride brought to QVC and I'm a long time QVC fan and purchaser. Was not impressed with her line.
Contributor

This thread is from 2020 - maybe the coastal ship has sailed Smiley Wink