Honored Contributor

New Yankee Candle 3 Wick Square Candles

Has anyone tried YC new square candles?  I was at Kohles yesterday and they had some out.  The Magnolia Lily smelled beautiful.  They also have a Ginger Pumpkin that already has great reviews but sold out at least online.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Yankee Candle 3 Wick Square Candles

I do not care for the 3 wick Yankee Candals.  3 wicks burn too fast, waste of $$$.  I like to get my $$$ worth.  Will stick w/single wicks large jars.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I received the new Yankee Candle Catalog, and they have some really nice looking candles in there. I haven't burned a Yankee Candle in a very long time, but would love to smell a lot of their newer scents.

They are very appealing to the eye, I think, but I want a nice long lasting scent as well, and I think for a while Yankee candles scents weren't strong enough for me personally. Would like to give them a try now again though!

Respected Contributor

I stopped buying Yankee candles some years ago. Just don't have enough fragrance and I don't want a lot but some of them, I cannot smell at all.

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky

How did the Ginger Pumpkin smell?  I have been debating trying that one out (I even had it in my YC cart), but it sold out.  I'm kind of glad about that because I want to read the reviews first anyway.  I know they will restock. It's too early for it to be sold out for the entire season.

I have pretty much been buying YC candles exclusively again.  I have 2 sets from Homeworx, but I'm not crazy about them.  I'll probably stick to YC for the most part because they do work well for me.  I just purchased 2 of their Scenterpieces (everyday and fall) with the melt cups and I really like them a lot.  I'll definitely be adding more to my collection.

Honored Contributor

@Grade1Teach wrote:

@Pecky

How did the Ginger Pumpkin smell?  I have been debating trying that one out (I even had it in my YC cart), but it sold out.  I'm kind of glad about that because I want to read the reviews first anyway.  I know they will restock. It's too early for it to be sold out for the entire season.

I have pretty much been buying YC candles exclusively again.  I have 2 sets from Homeworx, but I'm not crazy about them.  I'll probably stick to YC for the most part because they do work well for me.  I just purchased 2 of their Scenterpieces (everyday and fall) with the melt cups and I really like them a lot.  I'll definitely be adding more to my collection.

@Grade1Teach wrote:

@Pecky

I went back to Kohles to get the Magnola Lily and I am burning it now and it smells wonderful. The Ginger Pumpkins smells wonderful too.I am going back to get it.  I have a 30% coupon from Kohles and it works on YC.  I love the melt cups too.  I like them during the day just to scent the house.  They are just so easy to change scents when you want.

Esteemed Contributor

If you're looking for a long lasting scent, you might check out Swan Creek Candle Company. I've bought a number of them when visiting in Michigan. YC is good too, but Swan Creek has been my favorite for years. Check out their website.....wonderful company!