Trusted Contributor

I like it!  Looks great!  👍👍

Trusted Contributor

Wow, what a difference!  Really opens up your space, and I like your new lighter lamp shade too. You did awesome!

Esteemed Contributor

I like the new........very nice!

Contributor

Wow! Beautiful update!

Esteemed Contributor

It looks very nice.  I agree that it opens up the space a bit and is nice and bright.

I like the curtain rod too!  Good job.

Honored Contributor

@wilma  I agree with the others.  The are so pretty and I also love that they have texture.......sooooo pretty.  Great choice!

Respected Contributor

Window treatments are very difficult for me.  I will look for months until I find exactly wht I'm looking for.  I have taken down every drapery from the previous owners.  As we go room by room to paint and update, they've come down.  They were all dark and outdated.  I like your new window treatments.  Very nice, light and airy.  

Honored Contributor

Re: New Window Treatments

[ Edited ]

@CJC wrote:

Wow, what a difference!  Really opens up your space, and I like your new lighter lamp shade too. You did awesome!

@CJC

Good eye. You spotted it.

My DH hated that red lamp shade. It said it was too dark to read by it. It had tonal beads on it too. I liked it, but the back of the shade you can't see was damaged so it was time to throw it away. 

Valued Contributor
Definitely an improvement, great job!! Sorry to say but the red valances did nothing for the room. So a major upgrade for I'm sure a little investment. And I agree about the lamp. Dark lampshades don't give much light unless they're strictly decorative or for mood lighting. And LOVE the puppy pillow! Cute!!
Respected Contributor

@wilma 

I'm always a fan of the lighter, the brigher style.  I like the texture as well.  They look very nice.  Thank you for sharing.