Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Sleigh Kringle express?

I wonder if she will show the sleigh on her Facebook tomorrow or Wednesday .   Gonna have to keep checking.  

Esteemed Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

Are you talking about this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvcIiIkyLnk

And here is a link straight to the second video, the one from the blog, which shows the closeup of the sleigh. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NQTkU7HMtQ

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, Kitty and Peter.  If I run across the number by some chance, I will post. 

I do like the sleigh and think it looks great, but I hope that it comes in scene choices, because I think I would rather have one more detailed, like the bells.  I'm still waiting for the one cardinal bell that I ordered.  It should be here tomorrow.

Quite a few LR items in that video.

Cute polar bears, too.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

Oh boy, that's a beauty.  I bet it will show up in Wednesday night's show.  It doesn't look as detailed as the bells, but I will definitely have to pick one up.  That whole video is right up my alley!

When I saw this video, I thought of you and how you decorate Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

wow, that is a gorgeous sleigh! and LOVE those bears.... I may need to have those.lol  I will be watchig her facebook for sure! Thanks for posting this.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like some more pretty things coming.  I do love that sleigh and  the bears.  I'll also be checking Jill's FB page.  There should be something about these soon if they're

coming up in tomorrows show.

Sorry, Wednesday's show.

Frequent Contributor

I just watched the video and the sleigh is beautiful with the silver and the snowflakes on it.  I will be in line with the rest to order it as soon as it becomes available to us.  Thanks because this is something that will tie in with my decorating!

Honored Contributor

Jill answered a question about the sleigh and polar bears on her FB page that they would be on later in the season.  Remember the finials got the same answer but showed up anyway.  Better watch Wednesday night just to be sure, I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

I was really hoping for Wednesday,  figures it won't be soon, although it would be wise to keep an eye out as you never know as you've stated Lucymo the finals showe up.  I am surprised she would show them now if they won't be avaliable till much later .   I hate waiting.....

Esteemed Contributor

I think I found them. Cat LOL

Polar Bear figure is H205990 by VPH.  12-1/2" H x 11-1/2" L x 7" W.  

Sleigh by Kringle Express is H206079.  6-1/2" H x 9" L x 4" W.  Just the one design I think.

Set of 3 LR-type trees from video (made with clear acrylic beads and sequins) are H206103.  They are the same height as previous trees, H203513.