Honored Contributor

Evine has a Today's Special mop that's just what I've been looking for.  It uses flat pad, comes with a bucket that removes excess water and cleans the pad.  It's for use on wood or laminate floors especially.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Great. There is always something for everyone.

Trusted Contributor

If it's the one I saw on Evine a few days ago, the reviews were not very good.  You may want to check them out.

Honored Contributor

Q sells one almost identical to Evine's. The Q reviews are pretty much average.

https://www.qvc.com/Minute-Mop-Wash-%26-Dry-Dual-Chamber-Bucket-with-2-Microfiber-Pads.product.V3553...

Honored Contributor

I have more hardwood floor cleaners  than I will need for the rest of my lifetime.

I have two Don Aslett microfiber mops, a shark steam cleaner, a string mop, a Bissell Crosswave and a few different types of mops with disposal pads.

Now all I need is a house cleaner or maid to use them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I have more hardwood floor cleaners  than I will need for the rest of my lifetime.

I have two Don Aslett microfiber mops, a shark steam cleaner, a string mop, a Bissell Crosswave and a few different types of mops with disposal pads.

Now all I need is a house cleaner or maid to use them.

😂😂 Love It!! Thanks for the chuckle @Carmie !!

Esteemed Contributor

I'd pass on that one.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I'd pass on that one.

@fthunt,

I went back an took a closer look at those Q reviewsSmiley Surprised There are almost as many one-star reviews as there five-star reviews so that would make it appear 'average'. Not good at all.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee.  QVC's looks just like Evine's but theirs is $19.99.  I have an armload of those micrfiber mops but can't stand to use them because you can't get the excess water out of them or the dirt.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have had my Don Aslett mop for about 15 years and love it. When I bought it I thought $20 was a lot for a mop but it has lasted. I like the fact you can put the pad in the washing machine to get it clean.