Honored Contributor

Re: New Luminara Lantern...as the TSV for August 4th...

i'm doing rock wall candle inserts something similar to this with luminaras but in my master bathroom, behind the bathtub. Luminaras are AWESOME for this type of application, especially with timers or remote ready ones.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sam96 wrote:

Does Luminara offer tea lights in addition to votives?  I'm really new to Luminara, so I'm pretty unfamiliar with their offerings.

@sam96  I went to the Luminara dot com website and when you get to their site, scroll down and click on 'indoor'...then the options will be there. Scroll down and you will see tea lights. Click on the image and it will give you specific info.

Watch for new products to become available on QVC starting at midnight on the 4th when Luminara will have it's TSV...which I assume many other new products will be shown throughout the day. Maybe tea lights will be shown too...just don't know...HTH Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up ,.... A red luminara lantern soun...

Thanks for the heads up ,.... A red luminara lantern sounds adorable !
Respected Contributor

Re: Thanks for the heads up ,.... A red luminara lantern soun...

I really want to see this lantern.  I love lanterns.   I didn't buy a single thing in CIJ just because I am waiting for the Fall things.

So exciting!!

Valued Contributor

I asked Susan Matthews on her FB page if the green pillars and the votives that were pictured in her preview would be available on Tuesday and she said no, not yet.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

From Dan Hughes' FB page and an early purchase link via email HERE.

Respected Contributor

@mallemo wrote:

Thank you for the link!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mallemo wrote:

@mallemo  TYSVM! I just ordered the red 16"...and considering the red 19" too...

I just love the simplicity of this lantern...no froo-froo.. To me, when put into vignettes, the focal points are on the candle, what is around it, and the statement of the lantern itself...old world and country charm at the same time...LOVE!!!

It's also great for folks that like to put bits of decor around the candle on the inside of the lantern Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for the link and the Dan pic, @mallemo

I see that you are getting the 19" in black.  They look nice.  I am still not saying a definite no to the TSV, but this lantern needed to come along two years ago.  I have a few really nice lanterns now, mainly thanks to all of you enablers here, so I truly do not need this TSV.  Two of my lanterns even have the same basic shape as the TSV. 

As for the sage candles and the votives not being available tomorrow, I think it's safe to assume that the decorating and lighting shows tomorrow will be spending half of their hours on the TSV, leaving little time to show us their other offerings.  I wish they wouldn't do that when there is so much else they could be showing.