Honored Contributor

New Line From Lauren McBride

When I signed in this morning, a new home line was featured. Of the twelve items I viewed in the Lauren McBride collection, I liked eleven of them. Only one lamp didn't appeal to me. Anyone familiar with her designs?

Super Contributor

Re: New Line From Lauren McBride

[ Edited ]

Same Farmhouse look as everyone is doing. I've seen most of the same looking things for half the price at HomeGoods. Nothing new or exciting here. But she's an "Influencer!"

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

When I signed in this morning, a new home line was featured. Of the twelve items I viewed in the Lauren McBride collection, I liked eleven of them. Only one lamp didn't appeal to me. Anyone familiar with her designs?

@AuntG 

Didnt know much about her....but her design expertise came from a Blog she does....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Each person has their own taste but I am NOT impressed with this line..To me it's just more of the same, nothing really unique or different than what Home Reflections and other vendors do...

And in fact, nothing really new, unique, interesting, or different!!!! I dont think we need yet another lantern....SHEESH!!!  QVC you couldnt get rid of those done by Candle Impressions, Luminara, Home Reflections etc etc....and yet MORE throws, pillows....SMH!!!  Everything else is boring nor different than what I can find at Home Goods, Target, At Home, Marshalls.etc...in fact, some of these stores offer better options..ZZZZZZZZZZZZ..SORRY QVC!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Hopefully if her line takes off, we will see more items from her, more unique items. I do love the throw with the ball tassels, but in other colors......I would love to see more lamps and baskets and wall decor! 

Honored Contributor

Nothing there I haven't seen in some incarnation at pretty much any home decorating or goods store in which I've shopped. Also, with the possible exception of the blue lamp, which I won't be buying, nothing there I'd really want. Nothing wrong with the items, just not, to me, anything inspired. Also, weary of 'bloggers' with no serious track record being touted as hearth and home mavens. I'll pass on this line for now.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...