Contributor

Re: New HR Bunny Luminaries H202504

I'm glad you liked them. I was just watching Jill's show. She held one up, and I thought they were so cute. I ordered both.

Honored Contributor

Very cute!

Occasional Contributor

I just discovered these tonight, and looks like I wont be getting them. Wait List. Too bad, I really want one of each. I was able to find the Christmas Luminaries on ebay a few months ago, some were no longer available on QVC, but someone was selling them like half price on ebay. They must of bought them wholesale or something. Does any one have luck with the "wait list"? If they had 3000 and sold out in a few weeks, whats the likelihood these will be in again? I love the Home Reflections line of luminaries, just beautiful and nice big size to them.

Respected Contributor

You should get them they might be waiting for people to send in checks and if they don't you will get them. I always go on the wait list and I always get what I want. I think there was just one item I never got. Good luck.

Honored Contributor

In Kohls yesterday had Easter at 50% off + 20% coupon off I bought the same type of bunny (ceramic w/nice flower cutouts) it was under $10 - and its perfectly cute. It's not pre-lit style.

I put it in my centerpiece on my dining room table - layered some "grass" in my nice large bowl glittered/patchwork eggs around him and placed a small QVC bethlehem light (votive) which works perfectly as its on a timer.

I believe the 50% sale is still going on at Kohl's and I just rec'd a 30% off coupon. In fact, yesterday they were giving out "promo" $ and I rec'd 2 $10 certificates off a $10.00 purchase.

May be going back for her "brother"!

Occasional Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}WOW UPS just delivered my Wait List Sitting Bunny H202504. He is new in box, never opened, etc. Box said carton 1287 of 1500. I never thought I would see this item at all. Hoping to see his buddy the Playful Bunny so he can have company. Please QVC send me Playful Bunny. Fingers crossed.

Honored Contributor

On 3/23/2014 homedecor1 said:

In Kohls yesterday had Easter at 50% off + 20% coupon off I bought the same type of bunny (ceramic w/nice flower cutouts) it was under $10 - and its perfectly cute. It's not pre-lit style.

I put it in my centerpiece on my dining room table - layered some "grass" in my nice large bowl glittered/patchwork eggs around him and placed a small QVC bethlehem light (votive) which works perfectly as its on a timer.

I believe the 50% sale is still going on at Kohl's and I just rec'd a 30% off coupon. In fact, yesterday they were giving out "promo" $ and I rec'd 2 $10 certificates off a $10.00 purchase.

May be going back for her "brother"!

I think I have the same bunny you got at Kohls.

Occasional Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.crying} just recd cancellation notice on H202504 Playful Bunny. totally bummed. does any one think they will carry this next year? qvc said they cant tell what they will be getting in. it was sold out in hrs and all feedback was 5 stars. i thought i read on FB that Jill said the bunnies were sold out this year and wouldnt be back till next yr, but how would she know?

Occasional Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} OMG I cant believe I just rec'd H202504 Playful Bunny!!!! Box says 69 of 1500. I had both Sitting and Playful on Wait List and rec'd Sitting. Then Playful was cancelled. I would check periodically just to see if maybe more would be in and low and behold just the other day there was Playful listed and only Playful!!! I hurried and placed my order. Then I thought no way must be an old screen or something, so I went back to try and see it again, and the old Not Available screen was there so I thought it was a fluke on the computer. I did a live chat and was told it was sold out. Then was told yes you did get one. This item is new, not a return so maybe stock was found some place or they were waiting on checks to come in still, but its been since March. Any ways I cant believe I have this item. THANK YOU QVC!!!! I must of gotten the very last one because right after I placed my order, it was no longer online to buy.

Respected Contributor

On 6/18/2014 zorrobean said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} OMG I cant believe I just rec'd H202504 Playful Bunny!!!! Box says 69 of 1500. I had both Sitting and Playful on Wait List and rec'd Sitting. Then Playful was cancelled. I would check periodically just to see if maybe more would be in and low and behold just the other day there was Playful listed and only Playful!!! I hurried and placed my order. Then I thought no way must be an old screen or something, so I went back to try and see it again, and the old Not Available screen was there so I thought it was a fluke on the computer. I did a live chat and was told it was sold out. Then was told yes you did get one. This item is new, not a return so maybe stock was found some place or they were waiting on checks to come in still, but its been since March. Any ways I cant believe I have this item. THANK YOU QVC!!!! I must of gotten the very last one because right after I placed my order, it was no longer online to buy.

Congratulations! That's so exciting that you will have the pair. Don't you just love it when you have good luck?