Honored Contributor

Re: New CI Flameless For 2/15/17's Show,,

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Anybody watching???

@ChiliPepper  I just bought the hummingbird angel, I have the Christmas and Thanksgiving, beautiful, and three sets of different birds.  I have the smaller versions in everything but the Jays.

@mousiegirl

I have the smaller version of the cardinals only - LOVE them!

May have to consider the large ones too. I love red & anything cardinal!

@ChiliPepper  I bring them out for Christmas, and have them sitting in winter nests and on pillars, and in the birdcages on the island which you have seen in the pictures I have posted. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

I like the idea of the rechargeable votives but that is way more then I want to pay. I got a nice set a few years ago at Big Lots for under $ 15.00. Not Luminara of course.

@ChiliPepper, I have always been tempted to get the rechargeable votives but 15 hrs of glow time means I would have to re-charge way too frequently.  I would cease to enjoy them if I had to deal with constantly having to re-charge every few days or so.  

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

Something about these isn't new. Hasn't Q sold these for awhile? Maybe I saw them on another site, but I know I've seen them before.

Thank heavens they aren't tempting me. I could land jets with all the flameless candles I have going at night. Any more would be ridiculous!

@MominohioYankee Candle had a very close line to this; I should know since I have 3 of those pieces from a couple of years ago.  I am still intrigued by the reasonable price of these.  

@BornToShop

@Mominohio,

They looked familiar to me, too.  Here is a version from the past, with a video:

http://www.qvc.com/Laser-Etched-Sleeve-with-FlamelessCandle-by-Candle-Impressions.product.H207446.ht...

@SHOPR & @Mominohio, they have "New" listed on the 3 laser etched candles.  They look more black to me than the ones shown in the video.  Could this be a sign of a precursor to CIJ? Lol!

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

Something about these isn't new. Hasn't Q sold these for awhile? Maybe I saw them on another site, but I know I've seen them before.

Thank heavens they aren't tempting me. I could land jets with all the flameless candles I have going at night. Any more would be ridiculous!

@MominohioYankee Candle had a very close line to this; I should know since I have 3 of those pieces from a couple of years ago.  I am still intrigued by the reasonable price of these.  

@BornToShop

@Mominohio,

They looked familiar to me, too.  Here is a version from the past, with a video:

http://www.qvc.com/Laser-Etched-Sleeve-with-FlamelessCandle-by-Candle-Impressions.product.H207446.ht...

@SHOPR & @Mominohio, they have "New" listed on the 3 laser etched candles.  They look more black to me than the ones shown in the video.  Could this be a sign of a precursor to CIJ? Lol!

@BornToShop  They weren't presented in the show, but maybe will be in Shawn's new show this afternoon.

Super Contributor

Re: New CI Flameless For 2/15/17's Show

@Mominohio wrote:

@classic wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

Haha, that's funny... I also have a landing field... I love my Candle Impressions.. Even though I have many Luminara candles, lightscape, VPH & Home Reflection; I find that CI are a step above the rest.. 

@classic

I agree with you wholeheartedly! CI are the most sturdy, long lasting, best battery life candles on the market. I love their programmable timers so much. 

As much as I like the 'dancing flame' of Luminara and even CI's own Mirage, I like some of the original non flame flameless candles. Too many dancing flames all in one place begins to look a little fake. Those CI that look like the flame has burned down into the body of the candle look just as realistic (maybe even more so) to me. I'll never get tired of my CI 'original style' flameless candles.

I couldn't agree with you more.. I still have the original CI when they came 4 in a package;  all different shapes & equally beautiful .. A little while ago, I just put batteries in VPH chicks to make sure timer works; &  looking around at all my lighted candles; I had to chuckle bc of what you wrote; jets landing.. Since you like flameless candles; I don't know if you ever tried lightscape candles.. I want to say, they are just beautiful.. I have the ones where the led light is all around the candle.. They give off lots of light.. I got these candles in all the colors & last Easter, I put the green one in an octagon lantern from Pier1 ( a store that I should be banned from, bc I always find tooooo much there ) & it looked amazing.. 

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@BornToShop

@Mominohio,

CIJ??!!! Did someone say CIJ???!!! Where?! When?! I can't wait!! LOL

@BornToShop

Honored Contributor

Re: New CI Flameless For 2/15/17's Show

@Mominohio wrote:

@Mominohio

OMG, me too!!!

I looked around last night & laughed at your comment again.

Seriously, I think its a sickness LOL! A good sickness though!!!