Honored Contributor

Re: New CI Flameless For 2/15/17's Show,,

@SHOPR wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

Something about these isn't new. Hasn't Q sold these for awhile? Maybe I saw them on another site, but I know I've seen them before.

Thank heavens they aren't tempting me. I could land jets with all the flameless candles I have going at night. Any more would be ridiculous!

@MominohioYankee Candle had a very close line to this; I should know since I have 3 of those pieces from a couple of years ago.  I am still intrigued by the reasonable price of these.  

@BornToShop

@Mominohio,

They looked familiar to me, too.  Here is a version from the past, with a video:

http://www.qvc.com/Laser-Etched-Sleeve-with-FlamelessCandle-by-Candle-Impressions.product.H207446.ht...

@SHOPR

Thank you!! I thought they looked awfully familiar! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

Something about these isn't new. Hasn't Q sold these for awhile? Maybe I saw them on another site, but I know I've seen them before.

Thank heavens they aren't tempting me. I could land jets with all the flameless candles I have going at night. Any more would be ridiculous!

@MominohioYankee Candle had a very close line to this; I should know since I have 3 of those pieces from a couple of years ago.  I am still intrigued by the reasonable price of these.  

@BornToShop

@Mominohio,

They looked familiar to me, too.  Here is a version from the past, with a video:

http://www.qvc.com/Laser-Etched-Sleeve-with-FlamelessCandle-by-Candle-Impressions.product.H207446.ht...

@SHOPR

Thank you!! I thought they looked awfully familiar! 

@Mominohio

@SHOPR

@BornToShop

Yes, I remember them too - I think there was silver/brushed nickel also. I had them on order & QVC canceled my order - somehow unavailable. ???????

Grrrrrrrrrr..... I was so mad!!!

I love them! 

Honored Contributor

Anybody watching???

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Anybody watching???

@ChiliPepper  I just bought the hummingbird angel, I have the Christmas and Thanksgiving, beautiful, and three sets of different birds.  I have the smaller versions in everything but the Jays.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked the mirage candles with lace detail.  I am done with luminara because they seem to eat batteries.  The candles I am still using are CI in different sets.

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

I liked the mirage candles with detail.  I am done with luminara because they seem to eat batteries.  The candles I am still using are CI in different sets.

@traveler

Those are BEAUTIFUL, such pretty colors & detail!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Anybody watching???

@ChiliPepper  I just bought the hummingbird angel, I have the Christmas and Thanksgiving, beautiful, and three sets of different birds.  I have the smaller versions in everything but the Jays.

@mousiegirl

The angels were so pretty - both the butterflies & the hummingbirds. I couldn't decide which one I liked best - tough choice!

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Anybody watching???

@mousiegirl

The angels were so pretty - both the butterflies & the hummingbirds. I couldn't decide which one I liked best - tough choice!

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Anybody watching???

@mousiegirl

@ChiliPepper  Easy for me, I don't like blue, except in water, eyes and sky. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like the idea of the rechargeable votives but that is way more then I want to pay. I got a nice set a few years ago at Big Lots for under $ 15.00. Not Luminara of course.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Anybody watching???

@mousiegirl

I have the smaller version of the cardinals only - LOVE them!

May have to consider the large ones too. I love red & anything cardinal!