Respected Contributor

New CI Flameless For 2/15/17's Show

It has been awhile since I have purchased Candle Impressions.  However, these would look fabulous with my Halloween/Fall decor.  The show is tomorrow at 3pm EST.  

Candle Impressions 9" Flameless Candle with Laser Etching - H291124

New

Candle Impressions 9" Flameless Candle with Laser Etching

$25.00

Candle Impressions 7" Flameless Candle with Laser Etching - H291120

New

Candle Impressions 7" Flameless Candle with Laser Etching

$20.00

Candle Impressions 5" Flameless Candle with Laser Etching - H291122

New

Candle Impressions 5" Flameless Candle with Laser Etching

$17.00

Honored Contributor

Re: New CI Flameless For 2/15/17's Show

Something about these isn't new. Hasn't Q sold these for awhile? Maybe I saw them on another site, but I know I've seen them before.

Thank heavens they aren't tempting me. I could land jets with all the flameless candles I have going at night. Any more would be ridiculous!

Trusted Contributor

I said one time I would never have one that only SOY real is the way to go but a lady gave me one for my bedroom and I feel in love.  So I have now, 8...........got them on easy pay and sale.  I love them but the batteries..........so I don't know what is better candles in soy or flameless but I do love my flameless and I forgot the one in the bathroom so I have 9.  But they were not purchased at once.  It is nice to see them,  I had a few drop on the floor and dent, sigh and they are the scroll ones the Q does not have anymore that I got on sale. I love the Aqua Flame candle with water...............it is just beautiful when it comes on. 

Regular Contributor

Looking forward to the show.   I have missed Candle Impressions.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the FYI.  I like them.  My SIL is  bday 3/4.  I may get one for her.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting that.  I like CI and have a few of their candles from way back.  Personally, I don't care for the aqua flame candles or the kind that have a fake flame wick.  I just like the glow from the CI candles. 

Respected Contributor

Re: New CI Flameless For 2/15/17's Show,,

@Mominohio wrote:

Something about these isn't new. Hasn't Q sold these for awhile? Maybe I saw them on another site, but I know I've seen them before.

Thank heavens they aren't tempting me. I could land jets with all the flameless candles I have going at night. Any more would be ridiculous!

@MominohioYankee Candle had a very close line to this; I should know since I have 3 of those pieces from a couple of years ago.  I am still intrigued by the reasonable price of these.  

Super Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Haha, that's funny... I also have a landing field... I love my Candle Impressions.. Even though I have many Luminara candles, lightscape, VPH & Home Reflection; I find that CI are a step above the rest.. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New CI Flameless For 2/15/17's Show,,

@BornToShop wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@MominohioYankee Candle had a very close line to this; I should know since I have 3 of those pieces from a couple of years ago.  I am still intrigued by the reasonable price of these.  

@BornToShop

@Mominohio,

They looked familiar to me, too.  Here is a version from the past, with a video:

http://www.qvc.com/Laser-Etched-Sleeve-with-FlamelessCandle-by-Candle-Impressions.product.H207446.ht...

Honored Contributor

@classic wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

Haha, that's funny... I also have a landing field... I love my Candle Impressions.. Even though I have many Luminara candles, lightscape, VPH & Home Reflection; I find that CI are a step above the rest.. 

@classic

I agree with you wholeheartedly! CI are the most sturdy, long lasting, best battery life candles on the market. I love their programmable timers so much. 

As much as I like the 'dancing flame' of Luminara and even CI's own Mirage, I like some of the original non flame flameless candles. Too many dancing flames all in one place begins to look a little fake. Those CI that look like the flame has burned down into the body of the candle look just as realistic (maybe even more so) to me. I'll never get tired of my CI 'original style' flameless candles.