Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee, thanks for mentioning this as I have been curious about it.

I've been using Method liquid, but would like to try this.

I'm also thinking of trying the stain sticks and dryer balls. 

To all that have tried it, what seem to be the advantages of using this brand?

Respected Contributor

@jc1457 wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone have a problem with Nellie's not getting odors out of clothes?  

I have been buying and do love it, but I noticed a few times that tshirts still smell.  I have 3 teenage boys who all do sports.  

Thanks for your help.

@jc1457I have never used this product BUT I'd like to make a suggestion....there is a wonderful product that helps with this...called Odo Ban....Home Depot sells it....I add some in with my regular laundry soap and it really gets odors out!

BUT with that said sometimes clothes are just so old that the odor may be so ground in and dried in from the wash/drying cycles that even this won't knock it out.  But if you use it added in on a regualr basis it will really keep it from happening in the 1st place.

I understand this issue as a Mom of 3 sons!!  

HTH

Respected Contributor

I hope all of you are right about Nellie's, I ordered it for the first time because it is a great deal and does not harm the environment. 

Contributor

Thank you to everyone who posted tips for getting the stink out of our clothes.  I promise I will try every tip.

I really appreciate the tips-

Honored Contributor

I am on AD for the 500 load Nellies too. Got it last March I think, and will get another bucket the first of Feb. Really like it. Also use the wooly balls instead of fab soft sheets--works great.

Got them from AMZ for alot less than on H^SN