Super Contributor

Re: Nellie's Laundry Item--Today's Special for Friday on HSN

On 2/21/2014 willdob3 said:

I stopped by Marshalls a little bit ago on my way home & they had some! I paid $5.99 for a bag.

Willdob, I am going to Marshalls tomorrow. Where did you find the soap? I wouldn't have a clue where to look.

Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2014 Rosehill said:

I stopped by Marshalls a little bit ago on my way home & they had some! I paid $5.99 for a bag.

Willdob, I am going to Marshalls tomorrow. Where did you find the soap? I wouldn't have a clue where to look.

I wasn't even looking for it! I'd completely forgotten about it but the "Nellie" on the package jumped out at me as I glanced at the display.

It was at the front of the store. I was getting in line to check out and it was on a display of cleaning products at the front of the store. It was right at the corner where you turn to get in line.

I hope you find some at your Marshalls!

Super Contributor

On 2/21/2014 Rosehill said:

I wasn't even looking for it! I'd completely forgotten about it but the "Nellie" on the package jumped out at me as I glanced at the display.

It was at the front of the store. I was getting in line to check out and it was on a display of cleaning products at the front of the store. It was right at the corner where you turn to get in line.

I hope you find some at your Marshalls!

Thank you, Wildob! I will look tomorrow-I know exactly where you are talking about. I didn't think it would be at the back of the store in home decor or the bath department. Thanks again!