Trusted Contributor

Re: Need suggestions for good wax melts!!

Gardengal55 wrote:

I know these are on the pricey side but I buy melts from Partylite and Scentsy; they last quite awhile.

I attend Partylite parties a couple times a year. Those melts are quite popular.

Respected Contributor

I love Scentsy also, cinnamon is a

my favorite.

Regular Contributor

@lilbitnfla I've had very good results with melts from Lang dot com.  They come 6 squares to a small plastic case and you can used one or more as you choose and then the plastic case keeps the remainder secure until you want that scent again.

I have Lilac, Spring, Pear Apple Crisp, Winterberry, Caramel Apple, and Pumpkin Spice --- all the scents seem to last even through multiple heat/cool cycles.

Honored Contributor

Nene's kitchen melts are fabulous!!!Also Pure Integrity melts are great , strong scents and they last. Bath and Body Works have some nice melts-very strong, but limited scents.........

Valued Contributor

I love the H&G from Walmart also but also buy Goose Creek and Swan Creek.  They are great and have strong throw.

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

Scentsy is the only brand I buy.  So many to choose from and they smell so good.

I forgot about Scentsy, and they are really good too!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I've been using melting tarts for many years, and I have tried them all!  CUYAHOGA is by far the best tart I've ever used.  Been buying them exclusively for the past few years.  Great scents....long lasting.....you won't be disappointed.....

Contributor

I love the wax melts from Front Porch Cancles...  I also like Nene's kitchen melts and the Scentsationals at Walmart.  I used to sell Scentsy but found others much stronger so I don't use them anymore...   

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

I've been using melting tarts for many years, and I have tried them all!  CUYAHOGA is by far the best tart I've ever used.  Been buying them exclusively for the past few years.  Great scents....long lasting.....you won't be disappointed.....

@nana59 I am always on the lookout to try different tarts, and companies, and just ordered from this company this morning. They have some nice scents and reasonable pricing!

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@nana59 wrote:

@nana59 I am always on the lookout to try different tarts, and companies, and just ordered from this company this morning. They have some nice scents and reasonable pricing!

Hope you like them as much as I do....let me know!