Contributor

Need suggestions for good wax melts!!

I have been trying to find good wax melts that has a good scent and one

that lasts long!!  I have tried several different kinds including bath and body works , yankee candle , the ones from Walmart !!  There is never any kind of smell at all!!  So I 

dont want to waste anymore money on ones that don't even have a scent to them!!  

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!  Thanks in advance !!

Honored Contributor

Re: Need suggestions for good wax melts!!

Ive tried many brands, some very expensive.  However, I haven't found any I like better than the BH&G brand I get at Walmart in dozens of scents for $3./package of six. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I use the BH&G from Walmart also. They sell another brand but they are not good. 

Frequent Contributor

Another vote for BH & G bought at Walmart....the fall scents are the best I have tried.  Their other brands are not as good as the BH & G, in my opinion, so I pay attention to the labels.

Regular Contributor

I know these are on the pricey side but I buy melts from Partylite and Scentsy; they last quite awhile.

Trusted Contributor

Pure Integrity or Candleberry are my favorites.  I buy them from their websites.

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Contributor

Thank you for all the suggestions!!!  I'm going to try a couple of them!!  

Ill let you know what I think of them once I tried them!!

Regular Contributor

My recommendation is Swan Creek Candles.  They are soy candles and can be ordered online and are found in some stores.  They are also on Facebook.  They have melts and all sorts of jar candles.  A local country decorating store near me carries them and they are the only brand I buy.  A pack of 6 melts costs about $5.95, which is very reasonable considering the quality.  The brand has lots of scents to choose from.  One of my favorites for summer is Apricot Blackberry.  It is unlike any scent the candle stores carry but perfect for summertime.  Their melts have a wonderful throw without being overpowering and one melt lasts quite a long time.  I use mine in a small plug in unit on my wall and one melt can last several weeks.  They also carry lots of fun scents for autumn and winter that are different than candles you find at the candle stores.  I hope you try them...you won't be disappointed! P.S.  No, I don't work for the company or know anyone who does...they just make a very good product at a reasonable price, especially compared to other candle companies...specifically Yankee, which to me, has hardly any throw yet their prices haven't stopped increasing!
Esteemed Contributor

@Gerdane wrote:
My recommendation is Swan Creek Candles.  They are soy candles and can be ordered online and are found in some stores.  They are also on Facebook.  They have melts and all sorts of jar candles.  A local country decorating store near me carries them and they are the only brand I buy.  A pack of 6 melts costs about $5.95, which is very reasonable considering the quality.  The brand has lots of scents to choose from.  One of my favorites for summer is Apricot Blackberry.  It is unlike any scent the candle stores carry but perfect for summertime.  Their melts have a wonderful throw without being overpowering and one melt lasts quite a long time.  I use mine in a small plug in unit on my wall and one melt can last several weeks.  They also carry lots of fun scents for autumn and winter that are different than candles you find at the candle stores.  I hope you try them...you won't be disappointed! P.S.  No, I don't work for the company or know anyone who does...they just make a very good product at a reasonable price, especially compared to other candle companies...specifically Yankee, which to me, has hardly any throw yet their prices haven't stopped increasing!

@Gerdane  Apricot blackberry sounds really nice!! 

Oh, shoot.  I just looked at their website and couldn't find it.  Are they not making it anymore?

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

Scentsy is the only brand I buy.  So many to choose from and they smell so good.