Honored Contributor

Real.

Thank You

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  Did you finish the job today?  The cabinets really look nice.  I'll go with the majority and say I like the darker stain.  Doing that many cabinets is a lot of work... I wish I had a few of yours. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I vote for the darker looks nice with the countertops..................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@SharkE  Did you finish the job today?  The cabinets really look nice.  I'll go with the majority and say I like the darker stain.  Doing that many cabinets is a lot of work... I wish I had a few of yours. 

your joking right ? LOL You have just not the fronts to do , but, the edges of the doors, the top of the ledge, along the sides.

On bottom cabinets you have the toe plate at the very,  very bottom. Be careful around the knobs. Will take a month at least. I do maybe 2 a day. 

I'm a old dog and have to work around hubbo, when he's at work, etc. In between doing the meals, washing and ironing, doing 24 miles a week on the recumbent bike, shopping, watering the trees that don't get water from the sprinkler every 3 days. Keeping house picked up and mopping.

I have no trouble sleeping. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

What  I have done so far today

DSCN0213.JPG

DSCN0214.JPG

Honored Contributor

Before

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE The dark looks much richer.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@SharkE.  Looking great! Keep the pictures coming as you proceed. Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Definitely the DARKER cabinets. Looks great.

Honored Contributor

Think the contractor put in pine cabinets and just gave them a light 'oak' finish back in 2010 now they're faded, to light and somehow have white streaks running thru them. time for a revamp. LOL

Sun. I should have that one side done. I hate those high cabinets.

Not much for ladders.