Valued Contributor

Re: Need help with a chandelier

I am not familiar with Ballard Designs but I see there is a store not too far away.  Thanks @ccassaday !

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday,   I spotted two chandelies that may be good for your new home.  Graham Chandelier $199 and Paige Crystal Chandelier $249 from Pottery Barn.  Sign up for emails and you can receive 20% off and free shipping which they offer from time to time.  I really like the Paige Crystal Chandelier.  I don't know if this is your taste but I thought I would pass it along.  I have no idea how to take pictures and insert them.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@KatCat1  @ccassaday

Graham Chandlier

graham-chandelier-i.jpg

Paige Chandlier

paige-crystal-chandelier-i.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

I don't think I would even use that feature. It's going to go beside my recliner. The plug beside my recliner will be like waste high so I can plug my phone in and reach it. I don't want all gray furniture because the walls are gray. I like that it is tan with some gray through it. Plus it has to beable to work with a adjustable bed like a sleep number. I was sent the instructions and I do think it will work. I just hope with my disability a adjustable bed will work for me. Otherwise I have to keep my ugly hospital bed.

I'm pretty sure that you will like an adjustable bed.  If your hospital bed is adjustable, then this one will be fine as well as long as it adjusts just like it with the adjustments being at the knees and the hips.  The sleep number also adjusts in the firmness of the mattress.  You should like it.  I know you will like a bigger bed!

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@ccassaday,   I spotted two chandelies that may be good for your new home.  Graham Chandelier $199 and Paige Crystal Chandelier $249 from Pottery Barn.  Sign up for emails and you can receive 20% off and free shipping which they offer from time to time.  I really like the Paige Crystal Chandelier.  I don't know if this is your taste but I thought I would pass it along.  I have no idea how to take pictures and insert them.  

Thanks. I really like the Paige. I will take a closer look at it.

Honored Contributor

I think it is gorgeous!!!It all goes very well together too....But if you are having 2nd thoughts, then maybe look around a little more, but I love it!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I remember when you found it: I didn't mean to hurt your feelings when I gave my opinion, but I am glad you are reconsidering.

It's a beautiful light fixture, but it's too ornate for the serenity you are trying to achieve.

Consider a chandelier in a colonial style perhaps....

Have you every brought pictures of your planned room to a specialty lighting store? That might be an idea.

You don't have to buy from them, but perhaps you could get ideas....

Hugs,

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624-you pegged exactly what I was talking about-especially the Graham.

Poodlepet2

Esteemed Contributor

I really like the Paige after looking at it closer. Decisions Decisions.

Valued Contributor

WHY PUT ONE IN YOUR BED ROOM    USE LAMPS    DO NOT LIKE ANY OF THEM    SORRY