Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need an electric stove recommendation

OP Here,

Thanks, again, for all of the great suggestions and advice about induction stove tops.  I spoke to my husband about this and he's actually studying these online and has developed an interese.  (This is good!)

For those suggesting to hold out for gas:  in our area and in our price range, we're just not seeing hardly any homes with gas.  Almost all electric with few exceptions and those have been trashy houses.

We did hear from our agent several times, and bless his heart he's working from Hawaii as there was a death in the family.  Anyway, we found out this afternoon our offer was accepted, so now we have to get an inspector out there.

There is one good thing about this being a condo and that is that we won't have any barking dogs.  This was an issue that caused us to back out of a sale perhaps a month or more ago.

And though I had grand plans for a Japanese garden in front, it will have to be a really small Japanese garden in the back, so we have room for a play structure for our granddaughter and our Webber.

All good stuff.  Cheers!

Honored Contributor

sfnative, congratulations on the condo!  How fabulous is that, I am so happy for you!

Excellent news, thank you for letting us know!

Respected Contributor

Congrats on the condo!!!

I hate the circumstances, but I can't imagine a better place to work from even with a funeral than Hawaii. I wonder if I can be buried out there from Georgia, ha!
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you tigriss and mtc!  As of this morning, we are officially pending.  That's huge in this area, where things tend to move at a snail's pace.

I guess one of the good things to come out of all of the house hunting in the last year is that I already know my preferences in many areas, know what kind of frig we want, washer and dryer and now, with all of your help, we may be able to swing an induction stove, as there are some super terrific sales this 4th of July weekend.

You've all been such a great help.  Mega HUGS to you all, including gardenman (Go Giants and Niners!).

~Rebecca