Contributor

Re: Need a new vacuum. Do you like your Shark?

I own several different Shark vacs.....love each one. I cannot believe the power in these vacs!..Will not have another brand again...

Frequent Contributor

I have the Shark Rocket & very happy with it. Our vacuum decided to die in the middle of buying our house. We have a shedding dog and it handles that well too.
Respected Contributor

Do any of you NOT like the Rotator versions?

Respected Contributor

On 12/15/2014 ccassaday said:
On 12/15/2014 mima said:
On 12/15/2014 ccassaday said: The shark is a great vacuum. Now we got new carpet and it won't go over it. It's not even thick or shag carpet.

I don't understand what you mean. Does it push too hard? Maybe there are strings wound up in the brush?

No it doesn't go over the carpet. We had the same problem with Dyson on are new carpet upstairs. I don't understand how these vacuums with no height adjustments are so popular when neither of them work on our new carpet. Our carpet upstairs is the new shag so I understand that. But our carpet doesn't as its is just a textured carpet.
I love my Dyson and have never had a problem going from hardwood to carpet or throw rugs to carpet,
Respected Contributor

On 12/17/2014 ChanelNanny said:

I own several different Shark vacs.....love each one. I cannot believe the power in these vacs!..Will not have another brand again...

ChannelNanny, since you can compare different versions, which model do you like best? And I will mention again, I will be using this only for vacuuming carpet....no wood floors.

I keep confusing myself on which one to buy. In some ways, too many to choose from. I don't mind spending the money, but would like to get the most appropriate one for my needs.

Thanks for any thoughts.