Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

I have the Don Aslett microfiber mop too but got mine about 8 years ago at a home show and altho it only came with two of the cloths those microfiber cloths are still going strong showing no wear. I toss them in the washer when I do towels. I bet if they tried one they would never go back to the rag mops. They are so much lighter and way far easier to use and do a fine job and take up even a bit less storage space than a broom.

@shaggygirl   And the floor dries quickly. Love mine too.

How long have you had yours @panda1234 ?

@NickNack @I believe it has been 18 years. I remember thinking $23 was a lot to spend for a mop at the time, but it is still going strong....used it today. I don’t put the pads in the dryer, just air dry. 

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

I have the Don Aslett microfiber mop too but got mine about 8 years ago at a home show and altho it only came with two of the cloths those microfiber cloths are still going strong showing no wear. I toss them in the washer when I do towels. I bet if they tried one they would never go back to the rag mops. They are so much lighter and way far easier to use and do a fine job and take up even a bit less storage space than a broom.

@shaggygirl   And the floor dries quickly. Love mine too.

How long have you had yours @panda1234 ?

@NickNack @I believe it has been 18 years. I remember thinking $23 was a lot to spend for a mop at the time, but it is still going strong....used it today. I don’t put the pads in the dryer, just air dry. 

Wow @panda1234 !  Eighteen years is a long time for a mop.  I do hope they're still made well today.  I ordered one yesterday.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

I have had the Don Aslett mop for years, I love that you can easily clean to "mop head" in the washer

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@NickNack 

I have had the Don Aslett mop for years, I love that you can easily clean to "mop head" in the washer

@I am still oxox   The fact that you can clean the pads in the washing machine, combined with all the recommendations from here, are what caused me to choose this mop.  I do hope I love it as much as the rest of you.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

LOVE--------- my spin mop!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I purchased for my housekeeper to have at my home- from Amazon the 24” Professional microfiber mop with stainless steel handle in March of 2017. Ordered extra pads to have a set for wet and dry. I rinse them out before putting in the washer and line dry. We love the extra large mop. Later ordered another set for the housekeeper to use at her house because she is always doing something extra for me and refuses to accept extra pay. Also ordered another set of pads for her to use cleaning the walls when we do spring and fall cleaning. Southern Bee