Honored Contributor

Hi~! Just wanted to let you know that I received my tart order from Cuyahoga Candles, and they are fantastic! They smell so good, and the tart size is huge! It was the fastest shipping I have ever had with a Candle Company as well. I received 2 free since I was a 1st time customer...So just wanted to let you know and say Thanks again for the recommendation!!!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Hi~! Just wanted to let you know that I received my tart order from Cuyahoga Candles, and they are fantastic! They smell so good, and the tart size is huge! It was the fastest shipping I have ever had with a Candle Company as well. I received 2 free since I was a 1st time customer...So just wanted to let you know and say Thanks again for the recommendation!!!!! 

so happy to hear you're pleased.....their scent lasts longer than any others i've tried....we tart users have to stick together!!  i also love their fall and christmas scents!!  enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

so happy to hear you're pleased.....their scent lasts longer than any others i've tried....we tart users have to stick together!!  i also love their fall and christmas scents!!  enjoy!!

I can't wait for the Fall/Christmas Scents.. I will order like crazy! I live in a cold climate in Winter, so love to have the scents going! Thanks again!