Honored Contributor

Re: NICE COTTON AND JUTE CONTAINERS BACK IN ALL COLORS

@Oznell wrote:

Oh, I didn't realize you had a very practical application in mind, @Lucky Charm !   Always have my head in the clouds, thinking of decor possibilities, ha.   But you are right, it is hard to find really big pitchers for the sort of purpose you reference--  even when you do a search of "oversized pitchers" some that come up are quite small.

I'm sure you'll find one though.  I'll keep my eye out too. 

@Oznell You are a doll!Heart

I did find one on a site I'd never heard of before.  Kathy Kuo.  It's a nice large pitcher 12" high and 11" wide.  That's perfect!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love these baskets but got them for alot less on AMZ---and free shipping and in 2 days

Honored Contributor

I bought this set of three on Amazon for around $23.  

I use them for files.  

Honored Contributor

Hey, that's terrific, @Lucky Charm , congrats on finding just the right thing (such a satisfying feeling).

That's a great reminder to us to look around for deals, @wagirl  and @faeriemoon !

Honored Contributor

@Oznell  I wasn't sure what to expect for the price, but they are really nice.  I have the ones in your first photo; grey and tan.  They look much more expensive than they were.  I have also found them to be less expensive than Marshalls or TJMaxx, where bins of this size are usually in the area of $10 each.