Honored Contributor

NICE COTTON AND JUTE CONTAINERS BACK IN ALL COLORS

[ Edited ]

shopping.png

H311314
Sorbus Large Rectangular Basket Storage Set ofThree

Edited to add--  Oh, no, this post is too wide, due to the images, I guess.  They came out wider than I expected!  So to read, you'll have to move the text from side to side, I think!  So sorry for the inconvenience.

All the colors are back, and at $26 and change for three cotten and jute bins, are not a bad price.  I've received my set, and they are handsome.  So much so, that I've got two of them right out in my living spaces, not hidden away.  One stores miscellaneous items under my desk, with a soft, decorative throw spilling out of the top.

If you like the online organization guru "Clutterbug's" style of tucking things in open containers that are good looking, these are tailored and nice. All of the collapsible bins are smartly two-toned.  You can go neutral--  khaki and chocolate, black and gray, or my choice, khaki and gray, pictured above.  Or you can be more colorful with pink, or this pretty teal:

shopping.png

I like these on shelves, helping to corral the less "sightly" things that we need close at hand, but don't want the visual clutter of too many objects.  With their trim lines, two-tone colors and fabric handles, they almost have a jaunty Parisian "hatbox" look, to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: NICE COTTON AND JUTE CONTAINERS BACK IN ALL COLORS

Good grief, I do apologize for the gigantic format of my OP, making it a pain to have to move the text from side to side.

For some reason, I couldn't copy and link the QVC images of the containers, so had to find the images from other online sources, and they reproduced too big, I guess.

So sorry!  But if you are interested, you can get all  the info you need from the Q entry on them!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

This would be great in my linen closet.  No problem on the post you did it is easy to navigate. Thanks @Oznell  you entertain us and organize us too! ❤️

New Contributor

I'm on a tablet. If I turn it so it's vertical, the print looks normal and it's not falling off the page.

Ruth

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell  Thanks!! I just ordered 2 sets!!

Honored Contributor

These are lovely and that is why I like them, you can place them in different areas of the house and they become part of the decor.  I always have bins scattered throughout rooms , I am glad they are colorful and pretty and organize too!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell A week or so ago, you posted a picture of a large white/ivory pitcher (I think it was you).

If you have it, can you tell me the height?  I need a large one 10-12" high.  Nothing modern/contemporary looking though.

Thanks in advance---if it were you!

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm,  I did post this one recently-- it's from Big Lots, the  "Home Essentials White Messina Ceramic Pitcher", 82 ounces.  It's about 9 1/2 inches tall, and it is nice and chunky.   I just noticed that online at least, Big Lots is saying it is now "out of stock".  And it was in stock until just recently!   But very often, even if something is not available online any more, there will still be some in local stores.   So if you like it, you could check any of your local Big Lots.

images.jpg

Should mention that one reviewer said it did not perform well as a juice holder in her fridge.  But it's supposed to be able to hold liquid, so she may have gotten a dud.  I use mine as decor-- love that old Italian villa look!

Also, the Threshold line at Target has a nice pitcher.  Just search "ceramic pitchers" on the Target site.   Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

@Lucky Charm,  I did post this one recently-- it's from Big Lots, the  "Home Essentials White Messina Ceramic Pitcher", 82 ounces.  It's about 9 1/2 inches tall, and it is nice and chunky.   I just noticed that online at least, Big Lots is saying it is now "out of stock".  And it was in stock until just recently!   But very often, even if something is not available online any more, there will still be some in local stores.   So if you like it, you could check any of your local Big Lots.

images.jpg

Should mention that one reviewer said it did not perform well as a juice holder in her fridge.  But it's supposed to be able to hold liquid, so she may have gotten a dud.  I use mine as decor-- love that old Italian villa look!

Also, the Threshold line at Target has a nice pitcher.  Just search "ceramic pitchers" on the Target site.   Good luck!

Thanks so much! @Oznell 

I need a good sized one to *collect* water while waiting for hot water to heat up. 

We have an *on demand* hot water heater which are great except you have to wait.

Such a waste to let it just run, so I have two smaller pitchers I fill and use for potted plants.  Would like two large ones instead.  

I'll keep looking....

Honored Contributor

Oh, I didn't realize you had a very practical application in mind, @Lucky Charm !   Always have my head in the clouds, thinking of decor possibilities, ha.   But you are right, it is hard to find really big pitchers for the sort of purpose you reference--  even when you do a search of "oversized pitchers" some that come up are quite small.

I'm sure you'll find one though.  I'll keep my eye out too.