Respected Contributor

Re: NEWPORT, CALIFORNIA HOUSE

Fabulous!  Loved it all, especially the airy dining room, oh my so beautiful.  Thank you @Oznell for posting, wonderful begining to my day, will definitely bookmark this to look at again and again.

Esteemed Contributor

The exterior is beautiful.  Although a lot of the interior is not my style, it is still very nicely done.  I'm not that much for green so anything with green would definitely need to be replaced for me. 

I want to add my "thanks" to the others that really appreciate your bringing us so many beautiful homes to enjoy

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I like the exterior and outside spaces more than the way the interior rooms are decorated. I'm not loving all the colors, prints, and furnishings. My favorite rooms are the family room and library. 

Valued Contributor

Love that library also. However, when I saw the black and white cocker on the sofa I gasped. it looked like my Dottie Dog we lost a 18 months ago and I still think of her every single day. She was my best friend in the world. I would take that house and surroundings with no complaints at all.

Honored Contributor

Hey, me too, @36-10 !   I had a lush green velvet couch that I loved and would love to still have.  That deep green is so mesmerizing...

@ECBG,  yes, ottomans are not my favorite kind of coffee table either, yet I don't mind them in more casual spaces.  One hilarious little detail about this one--  the notes said that Dunham upholstered it with vintage French leather gym mats, or wrestling mats or something, ha!

So sorry to hear of your loss of your precious Dottie Dog, @nomar --  she must have been a sweetie.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

I look for that shade of green in clothing ALL the time!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I love it! I could move right in and be happy happy!  And I'm not even a big fan of green.

I would have no need to change anything because I don't have to have things perfect for me.  I even like the wallpaper--goes with my Wild Strawberry dishes!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

The best part is the little dogs.  I am not that crazy about the designer's taste; but I do like the outside with the loungers by the pool.  Lovely setting.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@ECBG,  that would be a pretty shade with your coloring, which I seem to think is warm blonde...

Discerning collector @Sooner ,  oh, of course you have "Wild Strawberry"--  such a beautiful pattern, and it would coordinate nicely with that room!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

@ECBG,  that would be a pretty shade with your coloring, which I seem to think is warm blonde...

Discerning collector @Sooner ,  oh, of course you have "Wild Strawberry"--  such a beautiful pattern, and it would coordinate nicely with that room!

@Oznell Woman Very HappyWoman Wink