Respected Contributor

Re: NEW YORK CONDO, FLATIRON DISTRICT

@Oznell YOU are an excellent guide...and teacher too. I learned a few things reading this. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Perfectly beautiful NYC living...if you are wealthy. I think this condo is very well done.

Yes @Oznell ..that is Mia and Frank at one of the Masquerade Balls. I love that era. 

Honored Contributor

@manny2,  my reaction is very similar to yours...

@Lilysmom1,  you highlight two of my favorites too, they each endow their respective spaces with such character.

@LizzieInSRQ,  hey, thanks--  kind of you to say!

Honored Contributor

This is gorgeous!

Valued Contributor

While not much is my taste, I don't live there! Ha! I can appreciate all the details though & also appreciate mixing textures, fabrics & accessories. And while blah white as you mentioned, at least color was used in some accessories, furniture & some walls so it's not the total void seen in other all white spaces top to bottom! So kudos to that!
Respected Contributor

Just gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

This is lovely, almost museum quality but cozy at the same time.

I adore the fluted walls, gave me an idea.

I have some walls in my old house that really need new drywall installed, we have patched, smoothed, re-patched.    But why not a fluted wall!    Covers all sins!

Honored Contributor

That is perfect if you live like the rich and famous. The only thing I wouldn't want was the circular ottoman.  The one thing I'd need is a housekeeper.

Honored Contributor

Too modern and too many light neutral colors for me. I like the chaise near the window. 

Trusted Contributor

It seems like a lot of thought was put into every detail in this condo; most of it is not my usual taste, but I love almost everything.