Super Contributor

NEED HELP FINDING SHEETS THAT DONT WRINKLE!

Suggestions please!!   Tired of taking sheets out of dryer (still warm) and having them look like a wrinkle mess on my bedf!

Short of taking out my iron, what does everyone do??

I have tried NN sheets, no luck!

Anyone with recommedations????   ALso I sleep hot, so no microfiber!

Honored Contributor

Re: NEED HELP FINDING SHEETS THAT DONT WRINKLE!

Try a poly/cotton blend.  They are no hotter than any other sheet.  There are also sheets that are chemically treated that do not wrinkle.  If neither of these suit you, try ironing them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Our all-cotton sheets are a little wrinkled but not too bad. We put them on the bed and they relax.  And for very good quality all cotton sheets, I'll take a few wrinkles any day!

With the comforter or whatever is on top, you don't see them anyway.  Sheets are so impotant--they really contribute to a good night's sleep!

Honored Contributor

I really do not care if my sheets are wrinkled.

Esteemed Contributor

I use dryer balls and they help some.  If you don't have a cool down cycle try 5/10 min on air rather than remove while still warm.  Nothing works perfectly but on cotton does pretty well.  

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1  Me neither, LOL!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We are fans of Sam's Club Hotel 700 Egyptian Cotton sheets....out of the dryer fold and smooth -  good to go.  We have purchased high-end in the past and we now only buy these SC's sheets.  At much less, we prefer them....win/win. (Sell out fast)

Valued Contributor

I would recommend Egyptian cotton sheets. I have some from JC Penny that I have had for years and they do not wrinkle as others. Don't be too picky about thread count because it doesn't matter. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qvc chick   Check out The Company Store.  Their Semi Annual Sale is going on now.  They have a variety of wrinkle free sheets.  I just purchase a down pillow and a mattress pad.  The mattress pad os so comfortable. I am exchanging the pillow for a firmer one (free returns) and Lifetime Guarantee. They offer quality products. Cat HappyHeart

kindness is strength