Honored Contributor

My new home goodies from At Home, Dillards, & Amazon

My new space will be finished in a few days and, while I'm still working on the flatware (my previous post), I made a dent with furniture, kitchenware, and bathroom accessories this weekend.

kitchen.jpg

table.jpg

bath.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: My new home goodies from At Home, Dillards, & Amazon

Nice! Love your kitchen.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14: Congrats! Love the dining set. The table is stunning! Where did you buy it?

Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

@Laura14: Congrats! Love the dining set. The table is stunning! Where did you buy it?

Everyone loves that!  My sister actually gave that to me.  It was the one thing pictured that was free.  I will ask her when I see her tonight for you @queendiva.

Respected Contributor

Love the kitchen. Oh now I know my house is old fashioned. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14  You have been busy shopping! Looks like you have made some wise choices with bar stools, pots/pans and kitchen items; pretty bathroom rug, shower stuff, and other necessary things. WOW!  Charming, new apartment. That dining room table and chairs are wonderful . . . and look like they were made for the space! Everything seems perfect. You have great taste.  So happy for you, Laura. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Lovely, clean, sleek.  I get a very glam sort of "Hollywood Regency" feeling from your table and chairs....  Great look, hope you'll post more as you get settled...

Honored Contributor

Looks like it's going to come together very well!

Such an exciting time, and such a spiritual renewal, to have a new space and new things to begin a fresh chapter. 

Enjoy the process!

Honored Contributor

@queendiva My mother thinks that table actually came from TJ Maxx.  I'll ask my sister tonight but that's the thought right now.  

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Lovely, clean, sleek.  I get a very glam sort of "Hollywood Regency" feeling from your table and chairs....  Great look, hope you'll post more as you get settled...

That's my current love @Oznell.  I was born too late.  A lot of what my mother has seen me buy she says to me, "Grandmom had that."  Apparently I have her taste.