Occasional Contributor

My new Luminara Pinecone candle arrived!!

Hello!

I just received my new Luminara pinecone candle from PB today!! It is just beautiful, much more so in person!

iI love the fact that doesn't look as white like in the PB website. It is more of an ivory color with silver metallic tips, this way the pastic flame blends more in and doesn't look like an eyesore when the candle is not on at my dinning room table.

I just took a picture with my lights off in my dinning room.

image.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: My new Luminara Pinecone candle arrived!!

Very Pretty!  Thanks for sharing!  Pottery Barn has some beautiful things, especially this time of year.

I just turned on my two flameless pinecones from Candle Impressions (one gold and one silver).  I purchased these from QVC a few years ago.  I was thinking how nice it would be if QVC would offer more things like this.  :-)

Valued Contributor

Gosh, that is one pretty candle!  Thank you for the photo. I'll have to go look at PB. 

Honored Contributor

It looks nice.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Julie928 I do enjoy this candle a lot! I got a few Luminara's from PB this holiday season.

But I manage to get them with a good discount coupon plus free shipping so the price was very reasonable.

I like the fact that the metallic painting on the tips are done more in a "rustic" way, not perfect, more distressed.

But they run with AA batteries and for a 175 hours like the tapers candles but since I will be using them for the holiday season not year around I am fine with it.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NomoreThank you! I got the metallic bark Candle and the gold beaded too. The metallic dark bark is gorgeous, could be a year around one because of the natural/organic feel and I think the gold one too, it is not a flashy gold 😉