Frequent Contributor

My mistake...sorry! VPH garden spheres tsv...

I misread the info that I had the VPH garden spheres will be the tsv April 15th NOT tomorrow Feb 15th. Sorry I posted the incorrect info earlier! They will be the tsv but not for 2 more months.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: My mistake...sorry! VPH garden spheres tsv...

Thanks and as always I appreciate the info.

Contributor

That's no problem 2muchshopping! That gives me two extra months to save money! Thanks for all the great info you do give us here. I don't post very often, but I do try and read the Home Forum when I can. Hope you have a great weekend!! Smile

FAITH receives what GRACE has already provided!
Trusted Contributor

No problem, 2much. Appreciate the update and all the great info you share with us all the time. Gives us something to look forward to in the awful weather.

Stay warm and safe

JPC

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the update and don't worry about the error. You and other posters are the only reason I know when items are available here and I really appreciate your posts.

I wish the spheres were being offered tomorrow because I would love to get them by early March. If they don't offer them until mid-April, I won't receive them until May, well after Easter. That's a scheduling mistake on QVC's part, I think. Although, they will probably sell out anyway.

Frequent Contributor

Even though we now know the garden spheres won't be the tsv until April 15th they ""might"" offer them as a preorder in the insider or something. They did offer VPH's mason jars in the insider as a preorder so you never know. The March insider just came out though I didn't see the spheres in there(unless I overlooked them) but maybe in the April insider which should be out March 15th?
Respected Contributor

On 2/14/2014 2muchshopping said: Even though we now know the garden spheres won't be the tsv until April 15th they ""might"" offer them as a preorder in the insider or something. They did offer VPH's mason jars in the insider as a preorder so you never know. The March insider just came out though I didn't see the spheres in there(unless I overlooked them) but maybe in the April insider which should be out March 15th?

That's a thought.