Valued Contributor

My luck continues-MG pedestals

So, what do you think of these?😉

And yes, both are turned on!

image.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: My luck continues-MG pedestals

Did you use a flash when you took the picture?  I'm having trouble seeing past the reflection.  If they aren't working properly, then of course it makes sense to send them back.  For what it's worth, I never use the light feature on the pedestals.  I prefer them unlit.

Valued Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

Did you use a flash when you took the picture?  I'm having trouble seeing past the reflection.  If they aren't working properly, then of course it makes sense to send them back.  For what it's worth, I never use the light feature on the pedestals.  I prefer them unlit.

@Marsha2003 Nope!  The right one lights correctly.  

That light you see in the left one is a row of bulbs in the base of the pedestal!  ðŸ˜‚  The rest of it is completely unlit.

I think the mercury glass gremlins are trying to tell me something!

Respected Contributor

@sam96 wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003 Nope!  The right one lights correctly.  

That light you see in the left one is a row of bulbs in the base of the pedestal!  ðŸ˜‚  The rest of it is completely unlit.

I think the mercury glass gremlins are trying to tell me something!

Oh, my, that's a bad defect!  How disappointing.

Honored Contributor

@sam96 wrote:

So, what do you think of these?😉

And yes, both are turned on!

image.jpg

@sam96, that is a defect.  I never use them lit but I like to know that I have the option.  Were these regular or 'as is' items?  I have almost all colors in those that I got in 'as is' last year.  I hope you can return for a better set.

Valued Contributor

Gosh, Sam, I am sorry you are having such good luck. If you like the look of the square mercury pedestals, think about sending yours back and ordering a replacement. I have the pedestals in gold, silver, green red, blue and chocolate. They are my most favorite item I have ever ordered from Valerie. Love them.