Respected Contributor

Re: My cleaning ladies experience today....😊😊😊

@JCF

I do the same thing...especially at diners where I even put the condiments back and scoop up and place empty sugar envelopes and milk holders onto my dish.  It makes it a little easier for the servers, I hope.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@Sooner  That is a typical price for a cleaning in this area of Florida.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

after we did bedrooms and baths.  That was it.  No more knic knacks of any kind.  I got rid of every dust collector I owned.   I put away sentimental things and heirlooms.  I am amazed how beautiful the walls, window coverings look by themselves.  Add a spectacular bedspread, sans the 400 accent pillows i had, lol.  Beautiful hardware in baths, with great towels thats it.  Easy to clean, less space for spiders to hide, lol.  I am 70, and all I need now is my family, pets and friends.  I still have 2 closets to tackle with a lot of collections.  But I am read to part with it if family doesnt want it.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner

The going price in my area is $65 for "whole house" cleaning (2,000 sq. ft avg. size for single/villa home) - that totally amazes me!  Although, there are usually 2 ladies and how dirty can a house get when there is only 2 or 1 person living in it.  

I am OCD neat & spouse is even neater!😳😉 

I love to clean -- I know I'm crazy!  I have been asked if I'd consider housekeeping homes in my community but would never want to do it where I live.  

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Sooner

The going price in my area is $65 for "whole house" cleaning (2,000 sq. ft avg. size for single/villa home) - that totally amazes me!  Although, there are usually 2 ladies and how dirty can a house get when there is only 2 or 1 person living in it.  

I am OCD neat & spouse is even neater!😳😉 

I love to clean -- I know I'm crazy!  I have been asked if I'd consider housekeeping homes in my community but would never want to do it where I live.  

@homedecor1  Ah!  That explains a lot.  We live in a two story that is bigger, so I can expect more.  Still, that's a deal and GOOD for you!  I don't blame you.  I don't want to know what people in my neighborhood do!  LOL!!