Respected Contributor

My Vinyl Floors have been Installed

A few weeks ago I asked here about experiences with vinyl flooring and you were kind to share.  At the time I was told by my contractor that he couldn't do my floors until June/July.  But he was able to do it last week and I now have a floor I really love.

Thank you all for your help.

Honored Contributor

Re: My Vinyl Floors have been Installed

Love it!

Esteemed Contributor

I bet they look beautiful. I can't wait to see ours in the new house.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful🙂

Are you willing to share the brand and color??

Honored Contributor

I'd be interested to know the brand and color, too.  We're looking to get laminate or hardwood flooring in the rest of the downstairs of our home to replace carpeting, but I don't want that in the kitchen or bathrooms, because of the possibility of spills or water damage.

Respected Contributor

Wow - just beautiful!  I'd love to know the brand and color too.  We have to replace laminate in our kitchen and dining area and I was leaning toward laminate again.  But I love this.  

We had a drain problem in our kitchen sink and it leaked under the laminate flooring lifting it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@CLEM, I bet you feel like you have a new home.  The flooring makes such a difference!  Enjoy.  LM

Super Contributor

This Vinyl looks like hardwood. From the picture I thought it was hardwood or laminate. Did you put Vinyl in every room instead of carpet? I need to replace all the carpet in my house. I cannot afford laminate or hardwood, but Vinyl that looks like real wood could be gorgeous.

The only place I've ever had Vinyl is in the kitchen and baths and the rest of the house is carpet. Would you recommend Vinyl all around?

tea

Super Contributor

Last summer we had a very similar but maybe a little bit darker vinyl plank flooring put in the entire first floor of our home. We love it, nothing marks it and it is super easy to clean. Our contractor said more and more people are wanting this product. Nobody wants to be a slave to the upkeep of their home anymore.

Mint

Honored Contributor

@Mint2 - What brand did you choose?  I hadn't even considered that for the rest of the house.  I just hate the idea of all the upheaval with moving furniture and making sure my cats are safely locked away for the duration.