Trusted Contributor

@SXMGirl@CaliKat

Thank you for admiring my little shed! I need to go out and take an updated photo of it.

I now have plants, a new ramp and water hooked up! I also have cable tv.

Next week I will be organizing the holiday decor and will probably start to put up one of my Christmas trees!

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Why thank you so much for that lovely compliment!

I make short and long term goals and work very hard to complete them. I wanted that shed for years and finally was able to make it happen.

My BFF refers to me as "Martha Stewart on steroids"!

My next goal is to get off my hind and decorate the inside and post pictures!

I am headed down to the Hallmark store for ornament premiere and hope to get some inspiration!

Valued Contributor

@flickerbulb

Wow, even running water!  You might love it in there so much you'll move in permanently. LOL.

Looking forward to seeing your new pictures.

Trusted Contributor

@flickerbulb,

I can't wait to see a pic. 

Now that there's running water, where's the commode? Woman Happy

During winter I can just picture you in front of a Dura Flame stove with a soft cozy throw and throw pillows lounging on a "chair and a half."

Enjoy yourself. I know you've had a ball during the whole process.

dee

Valued Contributor

@haddon9

I saw the signs you made, and was very impressed with your work. Without posting a link, can you tell me how to find your Itsey shop, or do you prefer not to post that information? 

Trusted Contributor

Here is an updated photo of the front of the shed.

When I got a new metal roof a couple of months ago, I trash picked some of the metal to add to the sides of the shed. There is a gap that I would like to cover between the ground and the bottom of the shed, but I have not gotten to that yet.

The ramp is new and I am going to paint it a green color to match the shed. The step up was very high and that solves that problem.20170715_130542.jpg

Please notice my good helper at the bottom left of the picture! She is always with me in all of my tasks!

Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb. I love it! It looks so cute! Love the helper...

Trusted Contributor

@deedledeedeedle

Well, the running water is actually a hose bib extension on the front! I use it to water the plants, but it could come in handy in an emergency! Smiley Happy

I did buy one of the small Duraflame cube heater/fireplaces for the shed to add the Christmas ambiance!

Honored Contributor

@CaliKat wrote:

@haddon9

I saw the signs you made, and was very impressed with your work. Without posting a link, can you tell me how to find your Itsey shop, or do you prefer not to post that information? 

Thank you so much!  

I've been on Etsy since 2008 and don't mind telling you the name of my shop.  It's Signs By Diane dot Etsy dot com.....all one word.

Honored Contributor

That is so adorable, I love it. I think you have to get @haddon9 's sign, it's perfect for it.

Like the way you decorated it for the 4th. An all white light tree would look so cute on the porch, I would just use that year round instead of a Christmas tree if I had a she shed. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"