Trusted Contributor

I mentioned last month that I ordered a "she" shed where I can store my decorations.

Well, I received a call today and it arrived at the dealer so I HAD to go and check it out.

It is perfect! I added extra outlets on the outside so I can add some lights!

I also have two outlets on the inside and the porch has a light on the ceiling.

It will be delivered and set up in a couple of days.

I have to go shopping for a small a/c unit with a remote control and some indoor/outdoor carpet.

I am going to have fun with my new toy!20160712_153942.jpg20160712_153621.jpg

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh that's cute~!!  It's a grown up lady's doll house!  I love it and I hope you have a ton of fun with it... please continue to post pictures as you make it your own... Woman LOLWoman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Thanks @Q4u !

I am so excited!

I am going to put a VPH folding bistro set on the porch and add some potted plants.

An electrician needs to come out and get it electrified but I can start playing with some decorations!

I want to figure out how to hang a window box on it and put some flowers in the box.

I saw a guy who uses one as his workshop and he insulated and drywalled the whole thing. It looked like a little house!

Honored Contributor

@flickerbulb  I'm so excited that your house has arrived.  And I think I can speak for quite a few people when I say, I'm jealous.  LOL   You  have lots of fun with it  and it's a great place to store all of your decor.  Can't wait to see it decked out for the holiday season.

Honored Contributor

How fun! I hope you'll post pictures once you've got it all set up and filled with your lovely things.

Frequent Contributor

Oh how I envy you...Smiley Happy.....that she-shed is adorable.  Enjoy every moment.  Years ago my parents had a shed on their property and had electricity and a phone plug......and that was a really big deal, but saved running to the house to answer the phone. 

Where I live you'd need a permit or some other code passing permission to have it on your property.  

Respected Contributor

How fun! And practical. I'm excited for you. I took one look at your pic, and I hope you'll indulge me, because it took me back to childhood and the large playhouse my dad made for me. It had a tin roof, which was magic on a rainy afternoon, operable glass windows and power so I could have lamps. I had a full-size bed and even had sleepovers out there. I can tell that this is bringing out the kid in you, which is a wonderful thing. Too many adults forget to PLAY. Tx for that reminder to us all. You must post pix to show the shed with decorative lights on it, summer or winter!

Esteemed Contributor

@flickerbulb   that is the coolest thing I have ever seen!   grown-up doll house for sure! I waaaant one  

Trusted Contributor

@Gerri S

Thanks so much! I live in the "town where everything needs a permit" and already have the permit.

After it is installed, I have to call the city inspector to make sure it is set up and anchored properly so it will pass inspection.

Trusted Contributor

@libbyannE

Mine also has a tin (metal) roof but you can't tell from the picture.

There was another shed that had just been delivered and it had dark wood looking siding. To be honest, it was kinda dark and gloomy. It will also be hot!

Mine looked like a cool Key West cottage next to that one!