Super Contributor

I've read some reviews about this pillow and although I have purchased dozens of pillows over the years, I am still searching for a great pillow. Any recommendations? I see QVC is offering several different ones. Are they hot? Which ones do you like? TIA!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

bump....

Respected Contributor

This link has 101 replies:

http://community.qvc.com/forums/for-the-home-talk/topic/251373/anyone-try-my-pillow.aspx

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

I love my My Pillow. It's more comfortable and supportive than any pillow I've ever used. I even bring it along if we're spending the night away from home.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I love My Pillow, bought the firm knowing that it would deflate a bit. Not sure if it has but I still love it since I sleep on my side. I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond (google up a coupon) knowing that I could return it if I didn't like it. I just washed it and it came out like new. There is another pillow on Amazon that gets rave reviews that I am curious about, might try it someday but for now I am very pleased. I was tempted to buy the My Pillow today special qvc had a little while ago because I would like a firm king but wasn't sure if the qvc ones were not the same as the store bought since the reviews on this site aren't all that good.

Honored Contributor
Haven't seen or posted on any of the above listed threads.....just wanted to say I purchased a set from the TSV so have been able to use for a while. I love My Pillow! The best I've tried and I've tried many.....I use the Firm.
~H~
Super Contributor

We bought our pillows years ago from their website. They had charts to help determine which pillow would be best for you based upon whether you were male or female, weight, side or back sleeper, etc and with various densities. We take ours traveling. Love them.

Super Contributor

thanks for the link

Trusted Contributor
On 7/6/2014 dsky said:

I love My Pillow, bought the firm knowing that it would deflate a bit. Not sure if it has but I still love it since I sleep on my side. I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond (google up a coupon) knowing that I could return it if I didn't like it. I just washed it and it came out like new. There is another pillow on Amazon that gets rave reviews that I am curious about, might try it someday but for now I am very pleased. I was tempted to buy the My Pillow today special qvc had a little while ago because I would like a firm king but wasn't sure if the qvc ones were not the same as the store bought since the reviews on this site aren't all that good.

I love MyPillow too. I bought the ones with the gusseted sides that were the TSV about three-four months ago. Easy to squish into just the right position and wash/dry beautifully.

Be careful about the QVC reviews. You do not have to purchase the item to submit a review and some of us have noticed both positive and negative reviews that could not possibly have been for the product purportedly reviewed! People can buy from ebay, Amazon or any place and then review the item on QVC. They may even have have bought a different model/version or a knock-off/imitation.

If you participate on these forums frequently you can ask your forum friends for their opinions as many don't always review all of their items. You may get more trustworthy reviews that way.

I'm not saying all reviews are fake. And many negative reviews are the ones that seem suspicious. Just make sure you get info from more than just the reviews. And you can always return if you don't like the item.

Good luck with your pillow hunt!

KJPA
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone for your posts!!