Valued Contributor

Can anyone clue me in on why my neck hurts aftter leeping on my pillow? I fluff it up and then give a karate chop to it like he says to do and still I have the worst neck pain the next morning. What am I doing wrong?

Honored Contributor

Re: My Pillow...my neck hurts

@elruth. I had the same reaction to My Pillow.  I think they're awful.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I agree.  I think theyre awful.  I had terrible neck pain and woke up with headaches every morning.  Wasnt a good choice for me.  I gave them away.

Honored Contributor

They were like torture.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

You're putting your head on a bag of rocks.  Rocks are holding your head up too high and your neck is paying the price.  

Respected Contributor

I have a couple and mine are different thickness.  The one I sleep with has been washed a few times and has softened up a little more than the others.  If you have too much thickness or firmness then wash and dry it a few times.  Maybe it will break up a little and be softer.  They do sell different thicknesses.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree it is a horrible pillow. 

Honored Contributor

Everyone is different, every product is different.  I have several and my whole family sleeps on them.  So it's not a horrible product, it's just not for you.  Maybe you have neck issues and just need to see a chiro.  Could  be lots of reasons.

Honored Contributor

I ❤️ My Pillow. I have the firm one. I fluff it up daily, but I've never given it a karate chop. I never have neck pain.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Everyone is different, every product is different.  I have several and my whole family sleeps on them.  So it's not a horrible product, it's just not for you.  Maybe you have neck issues and just need to see a chiro.  Could  be lots of reasons.

and Surferwife

Last Christmas my brother bought everyone a My Pillow. I stopped using the half dozen other pillows that I would rotate in using. I only use My Pillow. In fact my other brother when he comes and stays at my house, has a suitcase in one hand and the My Pillow in the other.