Valued Contributor

Does anyone have a  *My Pillow Mattress Topper*  ??    

I see the ads on TV.  I have 2 Regular My Pillows and 2 Smaller Travel My Pillows.  

My 90yo MIL has been considering getting one for her King Size Bed.  

Opinions? Comments?    TIA!

Keep Calm and QVC On,  

CAT

Respected Contributor

Re: My Pillow Mattress Topper

i was interested in this in this allso so i looked up that king size and its 300 bucks and its advertized on line. you  get 2 full size my pillows for free. but 300 is steep i though.

Esteemed Contributor

I tried the pillows.  They were ok until they were washed. 

He is on my list of vendors that I will no longer buy from.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gacat123   I'm interested in hearing what others say too.  I have the bed pillows and travel pillows and love them.  

Yikes, the King and Cal King is $350, but maybe you can use a coupon at BB&B.  The ratings look good, with 127 @ 4-5 stars out of 5 and just 24 for 3 stars and below.

I see the King at Kohl's for $350, but a 20% discount code on their site, which gets it to about $280, but you also get $50 in Kohl's cash plus 3% from Ebates, so shop around if you are looking to get one. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

I never purchased from this company. There was something about the owner that turned me off. Couldn't put my finger on what it was. 

Esteemed Contributor

If you're going to drop that kind of cash, invest in a Pacific Coast Featherbed. 3-4 year warranty and they stand by their product.

Shopping tip....they are on Mr.Rebates. Linger on an item and you'll get a discount pop up code. Put the item in your cart but don't complete checkout and you'll get an additional % off or upgraded free ship.

Esteemed Contributor

Check out Costco dot com - lots of choices - and less expensive.