Respected Contributor

@SurferWife 

In this sometime hard world we might live in, a touch of pretty can bring a smile, no matter how small the pretty is..

Respected Contributor

Re: My Housekeeper is Here

[ Edited ]

Wish I had a housekeeper!  Or better yet, a full staff.  They would be forever busy here. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

Re: My Housekeeper is Here

[ Edited ]

I had a commerial company from the time I moved into this house 9 years ago until September when they raised their rates to a level I just couldn't justify paying.  My neighbors recommended their cleaning people and I am so glad I made the switch.  They do a fantastic job and are half the price. I have them come every other week and a group of 3 people spend about 2 1/2 to 3 hours cleaning from the basement to top floor.  LIke Suferwife we straighten up around the house, chnage the sheets and make the bed, do the dishes etc. before they come as I don't expect them to pick up after us, just clean.  They don't do laundry either.  DH husband does the sheets and towels and everyone in the house does their own clothes. 

Respected Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

And oh gosh how I love her.  She always folds the toilet paper in the flag design when she is done and I do the same at least for a few days after because it's so fun.  Well, today she surprised me with a new design so I asked her to teach me.  It's a bit more involved than the standard flag, so I may not keep it up, but isn't it CUTE!

9FE63CA6-11DD-4284-9408-7A8B8D44F065.jpeg

@SurferWife   Origami, Hawaiian style.  🏄💙

@SurferWife   By the way, I meant to ask.......Charmin?  😉

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

@SloopJohnB 

Yes, indeed!  The only TP brand allowed in this house!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor
@Surfer Wife
My housekeeper does the same thing and it’s too cute. She did the towels, too- a bit much, but I appreciated the gesture.
We’re very fortunate to have her as the house is spotless until my husband gets into the kitchen.
Respected Contributor

Mine does rosettes also and I save them LOL........her crew are the absolutely best.........

Respected Contributor

@SurferWifeYes the fanfold for your fanny is cute! She is a keeper for sure.