Honored Contributor

And oh gosh how I love her.  She always folds the toilet paper in the flag design when she is done and I do the same at least for a few days after because it's so fun.  Well, today she surprised me with a new design so I asked her to teach me.  It's a bit more involved than the standard flag, so I may not keep it up, but isn't it CUTE!

9FE63CA6-11DD-4284-9408-7A8B8D44F065.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Send her over here. She doesn't even have to do the fancy toilet paper thing.

Honored Contributor

She does a beautiful job with the toilet paper. Thanks for sharing!

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife 

Fantastic! Like staying in a 5 star hotel.  Enjoy!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife 

Wow!

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

And oh gosh how I love her.  She always folds the toilet paper in the flag design when she is done and I do the same at least for a few days after because it's so fun.  Well, today she surprised me with a new design so I asked her to teach me.  It's a bit more involved than the standard flag, so I may not keep it up, but isn't it CUTE!

9FE63CA6-11DD-4284-9408-7A8B8D44F065.jpeg

@SurferWife   Origami, Hawaiian style.  🏄💙

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Man I wish I could afford her!!!  I would keep her busy with washing clothes every day, cooking every other day, scrubbing toilets and sinks daily and on and on.  Then I wouldn't have to run home from work at lunchtime every day to get a head start.  She wouldn't have time to fold toilet paper 🤣.  She would quit on me!

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick wrote:

Man I wish I could afford her!!!  I would keep her busy with washing clothes every day, cooking every other day, scrubbing toilets and sinks daily and on and on.  Then I wouldn't have to run home from work at lunchtime every day to get a head start.  She wouldn't have time to fold toilet paper 🤣.  She would quit on me!

@bmorechick 

I don't expect my housekeeper to wash clothes or cook.  I don't even like to leave dirty dishes out when she gets here.  I want her to focus on deep cleaning, not doing the tasks that I do everyday.  Plus she does windows & I have lots of them!

I just did my first practice fold.  I need a little more practice...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

LOL!  I enjoyed the good laugh!  Does she clean as well as she enhances the decor?

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 

Yes, she does!  This isn't just a job for her.  She takes pride in her work and does a mighty fine job.  She even mops the old-fashioned way because she says all these other supposedly easier mops don't clean as well.  I can't say enough good things about her.  Even our neighbor would like to hire her, but she doesn't have any openings for new clients.  She is definitely a blessing in my life!