Trusted Contributor

While driving to (now don't get jealous) WalMart this past weekend I noticed some interesting table lamps sitting on the ground in someone's driveway.  My mom was with me and I asked if she would mind if I went to check it out.  These people were having the most fantastic garage sale I've ever seen!  I was in heaven!  Here is what I got ~

Two matching table lamps ~ the kind with birdcage bases with little birds perched inside and toile lampshades, practically brand new.  $12.00 each.  I just recently bought something similar from Amazon (but not as nice) and paid just under $100.00 for one.

A small six-arm primitive chandelier with the candle-shaped bulbs included for $10.00. 

A beautiful matted and framed large bird print for $4.00.

And an antique bird print for $3.00.

I am thrilled with all of these as I love birds and everything blends perfectly into our home.  The nicest lady was selling the things ~ she had a bird room and was so happy to hear that another bird lover was acquiring these things.  Thanks for letting me share ~ just super excited!

Valued Contributor

Wow, you really scored! Those prices were dirt cheap. Those lamps sound like something that Valerie would offer. Congrats from another bird lover!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad you have better luck at garage sailing than I ever did. If I could come upon stuff like that, I would be so thrilled!

Respected Contributor

Good finds ! I love the sound of the lamps especially.

Honored Contributor

Your finds sound very nice!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

It was lucky you noticed the tag sale.  Sounds like good buys.

Esteemed Contributor

@Julie928

Sweet Graphic #35

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

You sound so happy with your purchases - I'm so happy for you - ENJOY.

Honored Contributor

Nothing more exciting than an unexpected good deal at a garage sale or thrift store.

Little things like this make my day!

Enjoy your new goodies!