Valued Contributor
On 4/13/2014 DREAMON said:

Just absolutely adorable. Please let me know where you purchased those birds in raincoats and the black and white bunnies..........they are calling my name loudly!!!!!

Thank you! The black and white bunnies came from Piper Classics and the raincoat birds came from Touchstone. Many of us here have the bunnies!

Valued Contributor
On 4/13/2014 BornToShop said: I truly enjoyed your pics! What a fabulous job you did mallemo! A labor of love & creativity with great ideas for me as well. Job well done!

Thank you!

Valued Contributor
On 4/13/2014 Bobby K said:

Oh Mallemo....all your Easter vignettes and decorations look lovely. You did such a wonderful job at putting everything together. Thanks for sharing your pics with all of us.

Thanks Bobby K!

Super Contributor

Thank you for sharing.

Valued Contributor
On 4/13/2014 Rosehill said:

Mallemo, I don't know where to begin, because everything you did looks so great. You have some very unique pieces that I have never seen before. Your large mantel is so great- the VPH egg trees that flank the ends, your cute duck family, my favorite green spheres, and that hanging antique looking postcard in the middle.

I love your happy yellow lantern. Just love it.

Your off white crackled bunny looks perfect with your egg that has dressed bunnies on it.

Mr & Mrs Easter Bunny make me smile!

Your old looking (chaulkware) bunnies sitting in the forsythia garland are fabulous. Where did you find them?

Your lavender vase with lavender flowers? Get outta town!

And raincoat birdies? I can't stand it.

Chocolate bunnies, burlap wreath, and what looks like a wood carved rabbit? What can I say, other than: Well Done! Just beautiful, Mallemo. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Rosehill! As you can see, I have a storage problem here. I found those bunnies at HL this season. They were the last ones. You have to hit that store really early in the season.

Valued Contributor
On 4/13/2014 kelluvspippi26 said:

Mallemo - I love everything!! (how did I miss this thread yeterday??!!) I especially love the b/w bunnies with the colorful easter egg tree! I again love that birdcage with the pink sphere!! I have those VPH trees on the mantle you have - just love the eggs/flower in them - so spring! Doee the egg garland on the mantle light up?? I am jealous of anyone who has a mantle - wish I had one. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! I do love to decorate the mantle. The eggs on the mantle do light up. They are plug in from VPH and they were on a Lunchtime Special awhile back. I was very pleased with them. I love those trees too!

Valued Contributor
On 4/13/2014 Hooty said:

How pretty, thanks for sharing!

Thank you Hooty!

Valued Contributor
On 4/13/2014 beach-mom said:

Absolutely beautiful! I love the way you used your Valerie spheres. I'm a big fan of those. You've given a lot of us ideas and inspiration!

Thank you! I held out on buying any of the spheres for a long time. I went from having none to having several sets but they were too good to pass up on an ""as is"" price.

Valued Contributor
On 4/13/2014 Kitlynn said:

What a nice job of decorating!! I especially love your fire place mantles!

Thank you! It is fun to decorate the mantles for the different seasons.

Valued Contributor
On 4/13/2014 graycatsrule said:

I love all the bunnies. My favorite is the one hiding under the table.

Thank you! I will have to say that my ""Curly"" bunny is my favorite and is the only one that stays out year round.