Super Contributor

I just looked at the pics again. I see something new each time. i see you're using a blue bubble candle in the one scene. I need to reconsider the use of my bubble candles. For some reason, I put them away after Christmas. I guess I thought the white stuff (snow??) on the top meant they were winter only but the candle looks nice in your scene.

Super Contributor
On 4/12/2014 mallemo said:
On 4/12/2014 whitelinen said:

Mallemo, you have everything!! I am jealous!! I admit it . . .

OK--my faves:

1. The twin easter trees on the mantle

2. Vintage rabbit pair, the really large ones that are brown; how tall are they?? Love!!

3. BIRDCAGE TDF (burap bow very nice touch)

4. Large brown rabbit with the orange tie. Is he resin?

5. Two chocolate rabbits with pink/brown polka dot ribbons, looks fabulous with the pink sphere and blossoms)

And my #1 FAV--the TQ rabbit. Really want him!!

Oh thank you so much! I'm often jealous on this forum as well. The trees on the mantle are from VPH. I think Kirklands had them this year too. The two vintage looking rabbits are 18" tall from HL. The birdcage is from HL. The large brown rabbit came from TJM two years ago when my youngest daughter worked there. I think he is resin. The two choc. bunnies, one from TJM and the other from Ebay. The turquoise rabbit, Curly I call him, came from HL. In case I have not mentioned it, storage is a problem here!

Ha!! Thanks so much for sharing your sources mallemo. I hope it's not crass of me to want to know!! I really do want a large rabbit, for my covered porch. Saw one on a blog I fell in love with but I have not seen any in my shopping forays.

You did a wonderful job with Easter this year! Thanks for sharing with us. I love all of it!!

Valued Contributor
On 4/12/2014 FastDogWalker2 said:

So cute!

Thank you!

Valued Contributor
On 4/12/2014 Nana5 said:

I just looked at the pics again. I see something new each time. i see you're using a blue bubble candle in the one scene. I need to reconsider the use of my bubble candles. For some reason, I put them away after Christmas. I guess I thought the white stuff (snow??) on the top meant they were winter only but the candle looks nice in your scene.

I thought about that too but I just pretend the white is melted wax!

Valued Contributor

Mallemo, you have everything!! I am jealous!! I admit it . . .

OK--my faves:

1. The twin easter trees on the mantle

2. Vintage rabbit pair, the really large ones that are brown; how tall are they?? Love!!

3. BIRDCAGE TDF (burap bow very nice touch)

4. Large brown rabbit with the orange tie. Is he resin?

5. Two chocolate rabbits with pink/brown polka dot ribbons, looks fabulous with the pink sphere and blossoms)

And my #1 FAV--the TQ rabbit. Really want him!!

Oh thank you so much! I'm often jealous on this forum as well. The trees on the mantle are from VPH. I think Kirklands had them this year too. The two vintage looking rabbits are 18" tall from HL. The birdcage is from HL. The large brown rabbit came from TJM two years ago when my youngest daughter worked there. I think he is resin. The two choc. bunnies, one from TJM and the other from Ebay. The turquoise rabbit, Curly I call him, came from HL. In case I have not mentioned it, storage is a problem here!

Ha!! Thanks so much for sharing your sources mallemo. I hope it's not crass of me to want to know!! I really do want a large rabbit, for my covered porch. Saw one on a blog I fell in love with but I have not seen any in my shopping forays.

You did a wonderful job with Easter this year! Thanks for sharing with us. I love all of it!!

Not a problem whitelinen. You can ask away! I love to share here on the forum. Larger rabbits are hard to find. The only reason I have that large brown one is because my daughter scooped it up right away when it was put on the shelf at TJ Maxx when she was working. Thank you for the nice comments!

Trusted Contributor

Everything is so pretty, mallemo! I love it all but my favs are your chocolate bunnies with your pink sphere and your lavender flowers in that so pretty matching lavender pitcher. Great job with everything! Count me in as being envious of all your nice things!

Contributor

Everything looks fabulous.

Daffy

Valued Contributor
On 4/12/2014 itsmetoo said:

Everything is so pretty, mallemo! I love it all but my favs are your chocolate bunnies with your pink sphere and your lavender flowers in that so pretty matching lavender pitcher. Great job with everything! Count me in as being envious of all your nice things!

Thanks itsmetoo and Daffy! It's fun to put some cheery things up after a long winter.

Super Contributor
On 4/12/2014 Nana5 said:

I thought about that too but I just pretend the white is melted wax!

I like the way you think. Of course, it IS melted wax.

Honored Contributor

Just absolutely adorable. Please let me know where you purchased those birds in raincoats and the black and white bunnies..........they are calling my name loudly!!!!!