Respected Contributor
I truly enjoyed your pics! What a fabulous job you did mallemo! A labor of love & creativity with great ideas for me as well. Job well done!
Super Contributor

Oh Mallemo....all your Easter vignettes and decorations look lovely. You did such a wonderful job at putting everything together. Thanks for sharing your pics with all of us.

Super Contributor
On 4/13/2014 DREAMON said:

Just absolutely adorable. Please let me know where you purchased those birds in raincoats and the black and white bunnies..........they are calling my name loudly!!!!!

I'm not mallemo but I also have the b&w bunnies. Many of us on this forum have them. They come from Piper Classics.

Super Contributor

Mallemo, I don't know where to begin, because everything you did looks so great. You have some very unique pieces that I have never seen before. Your large mantel is so great- the VPH egg trees that flank the ends, your cute duck family, my favorite green spheres, and that hanging antique looking postcard in the middle.

I love your happy yellow lantern. Just love it.

Your off white crackled bunny looks perfect with your egg that has dressed bunnies on it.

Mr & Mrs Easter Bunny make me smile!

Your old looking (chaulkware) bunnies sitting in the forsythia garland are fabulous. Where did you find them?

Your lavender vase with lavender flowers? Get outta town!

And raincoat birdies? I can't stand it.

Chocolate bunnies, burlap wreath, and what looks like a wood carved rabbit? What can I say, other than: Well Done! Just beautiful, Mallemo. Thanks for sharing.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Mallemo - I love everything!! (how did I miss this thread yeterday??!!) I especially love the b/w bunnies with the colorful easter egg tree! I again love that birdcage with the pink sphere!! I have those VPH trees on the mantle you have - just love the eggs/flower in them - so spring! Doee the egg garland on the mantle light up?? I am jealous of anyone who has a mantle - wish I had one. Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

How pretty, thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

Absolutely beautiful! I love the way you used your Valerie spheres. I'm a big fan of those. You've given a lot of us ideas and inspiration!

Respected Contributor

What a nice job of decorating!! I especially love your fire place mantles!

Honored Contributor
On 4/13/2014 Nana5 said:
On 4/13/2014 DREAMON said:

Just absolutely adorable. Please let me know where you purchased those birds in raincoats and the black and white bunnies..........they are calling my name loudly!!!!!

I'm not mallemo but I also have the b&w bunnies. Many of us on this forum have them. They come from Piper Classics.

Thanks so much. I think I will order them and save them for next Spring.

Honored Contributor

I love all the bunnies. My favorite is the one hiding under the table.