Trusted Contributor

stove.JPG

I snipped this from a video on YouTube. I'd post the link, but it has an ad for the designer in it which might break the rules here. You can go to YouTube and enter Kitchen Designs by Ken Kelly Showroom Design 1 Oyster Bay Cove in the search to see views of the entire kitchen.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@software I think somebody snuck into my sisters kitchen and took photos.  I am so jealous.  Beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@software 

Locate the tea kettle next to the coffeemaker, left side of the photo.  I see knobs in the back of it.  Could that be the stove?  To the right looks like it might be the refrigerator.  I have seen stoves and refrigerators with cabinet fronts.  There's probably a dishwasher somewhere, too. 

Looks a little awkward but I think you are right

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@software   Maybe it's a stoveless kitchen that never gets dirty because you can't cook in it.   Woman LOL

Told you it was my "dream"    

Honored Contributor

Yep...I see the same thing above the counters.  Decorative tile.  Looking closer, the countertop the tea kettle is sitting on is the same as that around the white sink.  

Esteemed Contributor

Looks beautiful.....certainly doesn't look "cheap" to me! I love to have a kitchen like this!

Honored Contributor

I love the room and cabinets but I do not like the black granite countertop.  In fact, I hate granite.  Too much work and everybody has it.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@software 

Congratulations!  It's very impressive, I love it.

Respected Contributor

Very plain, do not like the ceiling fixtures or drapes...no drapes in my kitchen!

Honored Contributor

Very pretty!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”