Honored Contributor

My Dream Kitchen

[ Edited ]

Still looking for the stove

traditional kitchen.jpg

Honored Contributor

That is beautiful.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Nice.

-Texas Hill Country-
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: My Dream Kitchen

[ Edited ]

That is odd...no visible stove/oven/vent.

Wonder if it’s in the nook to the right of the refrigerator?

Honored Contributor

Looks lovely to me.

Respected Contributor

That is very pretty...looks serene and peaceful!

Honored Contributor

@software 

Locate the tea kettle next to the coffeemaker, left side of the photo.  I see knobs in the back of it.  Could that be the stove?  To the right looks like it might be the refrigerator.  I have seen stoves and refrigerators with cabinet fronts.  There's probably a dishwasher somewhere, too. 

Honored Contributor

@software   Maybe it's a stoveless kitchen that never gets dirty because you can't cook in it.   Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: My Dream Kitchen

[ Edited ]

No.  I don't like it that much.  The chairs at the counter are with their back to where the cook would be, should have been on the other side.

To me, it looks sort of "cheap" (taking eveything into consideation) and lacking in any detail in the woodwork or the tiles that would have made it stand out and have character.  That's it.  It lacks character.

I have no problem with the all white, but I would have put the marble on the island on all the counter tops, and put some black or dark details elsewhere in the materials. Black iron hardware and light fixture; black in the valance; and black and white or more black marble in the backsplash and turn that island around.  

Honored Contributor

Nice looking and ligt and bright, but I'd probably opt out of all that white and if I never see another black stone countertop in this lifetime it'll be just fine with me...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...