@Regal Bee wrote:

This is my favorite bunny ever!

I got him at Fitz and Floyd over twenty years ago. ♥

Q-Bunny 1.JPG

@Regal Bee  Sweet. Smiley Happy  

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I love Bunnies and put mine out early. 

Here is the island vignette with Valentine's candy.

1139-RT.jpg

@Regal Bee

So pretty - makes me long for spring. Your bunny is adorable and I love your purple foral arrangement - may I ask where you got the flowers?

Honored Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

I thought this thread was about a real bunny. LOL. I'm thinking of getting one sometime in the future. I can't get a dog and I already have a lovebird. I need something to cuddle and my bird is a rescue. She's getting there but not fast enough. I think they would get along. 

@NycVixen  I don't want to change the subject/tone of this thread but wanted to tell you to make sure you research bunnies fully before getting one.  I have read and heard many times that they are not cuddly.  They sure are cute though.  No need to respond.  I didn't want to hijack this thread.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee

So very pretty and says SPRING!!!-I love it! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee  That is precious.  Love your rabbit.  I own a small ceramic rabbit that I have not put out yet.  I am still trying to take the Christmas decos back to the storage room.   lol  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

I thought this thread was about a real bunny. LOL. I'm thinking of getting one sometime in the future. I can't get a dog and I already have a lovebird. I need something to cuddle and my bird is a rescue. She's getting there but not fast enough. I think they would get along. 

@NycVixen  Please do research before getting a rabbit.  I owned rabbits most of my life, rescued all of them.  They nibble on most anything, electric wires, furniture, and a male if not nuetered, will mark you and anything else.  There is a lot of information to learn about rabbits, and it will make for a happier life for you and the rabbit when you are informed. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

This is my favorite bunny ever!

I got him at Fitz and Floyd over twenty years ago. ♥

Q-Bunny 1.JPG

@Regal BeeTimeless, simple beauty of a bunny you have.. the eyes are the magic on this piece...since they do have red eyes. So nice you had so long!!.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I love Bunnies and put mine out early. 

Here is the island vignette with Valentine's candy.

1139-RT.jpg

@Regal BeeLove the idea with Valentine day candies...perfect mix for winter doldrums!! so nice.

This is my style...flowers and all look so real (my pet peeve they have gotta look real..unless yours are? prey tell if real or not). I have sooooo many very nice things it's insane..you just took me over the edge to get ready for SPRING here in cold Philadelphia burbs which had a warm up the past few days. It will not last - but it's now "tolerable" ugh :/

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Esteemed Contributor

Re: My Bunnies are Out!

[ Edited ]

I want that Fitz and Floyd rabbit.  Too cute.  I need to pay more attention to my decorating.

Trusted Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi wrote:
Spoiler

Just popping in my mini horse is resting...Shhh...Where did you get that bunny?Thanks...Hugs,MaryAnne. PS....Mommy needs some retail therapy!...

@Still keeper of the koi- I was in Big Lots today and they had Regal Bee's bunny with the carrots.  They also had another style with the bunny eating a big carrot.   It was hard for me to walk out of the store without it!