Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee  I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoy looking at your pictures.  I'm sorry to read that you aren't going to post them anymore.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Aw man!  I loved looking at your pics!  I don't think I ever posted to you how much I enjoy them and now I feel bad.  (I hope you see this.)

Your decorating is very cheerful and stylish and your house seems to be endless room after room after room.  (I live in tiny cottages summer and winter.)

Come back and post again.  I hope you're still posting!

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

I love Bunnies and put mine out early. 

Here is the island vignette with Valentine's candy.

1139-RT.jpg

@Regal Bee

So pretty - makes me long for spring. Your bunny is adorable and I love your purple foral arrangement - may I ask where you got the flowers?

@itsmetoo  Thank you. The flower arrangment came from a local shop. 

Respected Contributor

My three rabbits will be out in March. For me it is still snowman time. Have always been slow but it does done. May buy one new rabbit or two.

Honored Contributor

Easter is April 1st so I am going to start my Spring decorating in the beginning of March...or maybe the end of February if this COLD SNOWY Winter continues to get me down as it has so far.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Aw man!  I loved looking at your pics!  I don't think I ever posted to you how much I enjoy them and now I feel bad.  (I hope you see this.)

Your decorating is very cheerful and stylish and your house seems to be endless room after room after room.  (I live in tiny cottages summer and winter.)

Come back and post again.  I hope you're still posting!

@Lucky Charm  Thank you for such a kind comment.

We do have a LOT of rooms in our home.....it is older and I just love it like this. Each space has its own individual purpose. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone for your sweet and generous comments.

I hope to return to posting photos soon. I have noticed that very few photos of personal material are posted and I have started to feel 'funny' about posting so many of mine. Okay, I am sensitive.....no secret. 

I love decorating and I am a retired professional Interior Designer and I also love taking pictures. In fact, I go everwhere with a camera these days. My husband is from a family of professional photographers and he has been after me for years to take pictures. The bug finally bit me about five years ago.

I have taken quite a bit of flack about my pictures since starting on this board in July of last year and have decided that this happens whenever and whereever one goes. You can't please everyone.

Anyway, the photos will be returning soon.

Thank you all again.....so much. 

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee Glad to hear that you will posting pictures again.I can hardly wait to see  what you are doing around the house.I am getting ready to renovate and I have no skills.I need color advice because I am lost....anyhow I get ideas from you!